If you had to play in front of 20k people right now...

Would you be able to do it?

• Total voters
I'd hit 85% of the notes with the attitude of hitting 110%, and get the chicks.

That isn't an "ego" statement, but rather the confidence of knowing I'm not going to hit everything, but not worrying about it. Hawaiian shirt flapping in the breeze (by fan for indoor gigs or wind for outdoor). I have no delusions of being the greatest guitar player on earth, but I can do my thing comfortably enough that I don't think I'd be worried about sharing the stage with anyone if its in my zone.

I’ve played in front of say about 5000 . I was young full of cum and definitely was the third answer . Fuck I miss it lol . But I can’t find a drummer to save my life . Someone come play drums please

ass-less chaps only answer. jk
or short shorts

tight-shorts-man.png

I’ve played in front of say about 5000 . I was young full of cum and definitely was the third answer . Fuck I miss it lol . But I can’t find a drummer to save my life . Someone come play drums please
finding a drummer was my problem for years until I finally gave up; that's what started me looking into backing tracks, sequencers, drum machines, etc. and finally arranger keyboards.

finding a drummer was my problem for years until I finally gave up; that's what started me looking into backing tracks, sequencers, drum machines, etc. and finally arranger keyboards.
I’ll need some tips from you

Reactions: rsm
I never really had stage fright. I did school orchestra and had the lead in some stage plays in school....the LSD Pointfest gig kinda put me on edge, but other than that I am good.

Reactions: rsm
I don't know about hitting all the notes perfectly or hooking up with three chicks but I'd love it.

I've played tons of gigs in my lifetime, by my estimate probably close to 600 and even though I get nervous before every gig, as soon as the band kicks in I'm fine, perfectly at home on stage. Crazy considering I hate being arounds crowds and lots of people in a normal setting but onstage, I love it. Honestly the only thing that ever bothered me onstage was other bandmates not knowing their shit.

Anything over a few hundred becomes one crowd. Playing for a crowd is easy. It's the gigs where three people show up that can be tough, because you can see them watching you. It's like the less people I play for is more difficult. Playing love songs for my girlfriend is when things get the hardest.

I’ll need some tips from you
Drum programming in software.

I've owned a software plugin called microtonic from SonicCharge for at least 15+ years; it allows you to program sequences, which can be assigned to parts, etc. and you can set what parts to play, in what order, and length of each part, and adjust the sound of each of the 8 drum channels...to create complete songs.

warning it was designed for techno/electronica.

https://soniccharge.com/microtonic

the also have an AI based pattern / sound generator called Patternarium. you don't need the sofware or account to try it/hear it:

https://soniccharge.com/patternarium

I'm sure there are others, but I've used this for a very long time though it's been awhile

Last edited:
I wouldn’t hit every note but I’d nail the ones I chose to play…lol I always liked being on stage and agree 20K would be easier than 20.

Would love just to have a wireless unit, sit across from the stage on opposite side of arena and hit one distorted chord at stadium/arena volume

No problem. Hit some; miss some. Wouldn’t matter; non musicians are the clueless. The mind fills in gaps not there to the person listening or watching. Public interaction is my life: doesn’t bother me.

Back