III aka: Thor's Hammer ( redux ) -- Now Available

griff10672

I've decided to do a short run of " Hammer's " ..... I'm talking maybe five units .
The one Thug sent out on tour has gotten great feedback ...... and gained enough interest for me to do the run .
The changes I've made in design have to do totally with the amount of space in the 1590BB enclosure ( 120mm x 94mm x 33mm )
It will now be in a 1590XX size enclosure ( 145mm x 121 x 39.5 ) I wanted to keep the footprint small but ... with this circuit I just can't .
It will be a Matte White powder coat with amp size black knobs ( 24mm diam )
graphics have been revised ...... It is simply " three " now ...........

feel free to DM me with any questions

Price = 175.00 shipped in the Cont. US

Attachments

• 20240101_081449.jpg
    20240101_081449.jpg
    459.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 20240101_081359.jpg
    20240101_081359.jpg
    422.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 20231230_084322.jpg
    20231230_084322.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
also tried to keep the go around on the down low because I wasn't sure you would want to fuck with building them. Everyone seems to really like it a lot. I have big plans for mine when I get my rig dialed in. Then after who knows how long-I'll post a clip.....

also tried to keep the go around on the down low because I wasn't sure you would want to fuck with building them. Everyone seems to really like it a lot. I have big plans for mine when I get my rig dialed in. Then after who knows how long-I'll post a clip.....
I wanted to rename it ........... all I could come up with was " CH3 "

it's hard to come up Theme's / graphic design stuff sometimes ....... sometimes they come together real quick ...... and then some like this one stump me for days till I give up .... lol

that's actually pretty cool dude....call it the III.....people that know will know.....:thumbsup:
yeah .... you want me to ax the 6th grade Marvel Comics Thor theme I had going ????

I'll have some time to work on it tonight .... go with just Roman Numeral " 3 " ???

let's see what I come up with

I honestly think that the roman numeral thing is cool…if you know you know bro….maybe run a poll? I also think that it is cool as shit that Henry compared it to the diezel and preferred yours. Henry knows his shit.

I honestly think that the roman numeral thing is cool…if you know you know bro….maybe run a poll? I also think that it is cool as shit that Henry compared it to the diezel and preferred yours. Henry knows his shit.
I like the " 3 " idea ...... let's see what I come up with tonight .... unfortunately I can't run Adobe on my work computer . lol

I've decided to do a short run of " Hammer's " ..... I'm talking maybe five units .
The one Thug sent out on tour has gotten great feedback ...... and gained enough interest for me to do the run .
The changes I've made in design have to do totally with the amount of space in the 1590BB enclosure ( 120mm x 94mm x 33mm )
It will now be in a 1590XX size enclosure ( 145mm x 121 x 39.5 ) I wanted to keep the footprint small but ... with this circuit I just can't .
It will be a Matte White powder coat with amp size black knobs ( 24mm diam )
it will not have a LED Footswitch ... it will have a light pressure black one like on the Chiron ..... the LED foot switches aren't tall enough to use on the 1590BB's or the 1590XX's .... metal is to thick ..... sometimes the red ones will just fit ... but it's hit or miss ...
graphics have been revised ...... It is simply " three " now ...........
View attachment 264945
Damn this looks so killer. Bet it sounds great.

Shameless plug time. My hammer is awesome as a standalone unit. What is cool is it even takes boosts really well. Have ran my mc404 wah and screamer808 into it and then into my heads loop and it fuckin kills. I have used it as a boost on its own with mixed results. Sometimes it worked great and other times it didn’t. I did not delve into it because that’s not what I’m using it for. But it’s another option. I did a mini send around with a few guys and everyone had nothing but good things to say about it. I’m sure that Wayne has tweaked the III a little more than my hammer so I say get it if you’re considering it. Dead fucking quiet…but be warned because she’s got a big ole phatt ass…tons of lows if you need it.

Shameless plug time. My hammer is awesome as a standalone unit. What is cool is it even takes boosts really well. Have ran my mc404 wah and screamer808 into it and then into my heads loop and it fuckin kills. I have used it as a boost on its own with mixed results. Sometimes it worked great and other times it didn’t. I did not delve into it because that’s not what I’m using it for. But it’s another option. I did a mini send around with a few guys and everyone had nothing but good things to say about it. I’m sure that Wayne has tweaked the III a little more than my hammer so I say get it if you’re considering it. Dead fucking quiet…but be warned because she’s got a big ole phatt ass…tons of lows if you need it.
Damn it, I already want one badly enough :p That's a more thorough, useful description of a pedal than most companies/reviewers give. Kudos.

Back