Illinois Rig-Talk Ampfest Info!

CaseyCor

Hey everyone,
Update on the get-together we've been talking about. Me and Ziel have been talking, and decided that we could do it next week if everyone can make it. So, if you want to go and can make it, sign up here!

During the weekend? Don't say it's the 28th, I'm going to the Blackhawks/Ducks game in Chi-town then :p

Edit: Can we possibly get a sticky for this? :D

hmmmm you know i'm almost wondering if maybe the 1st or 2nd week of april might be better. something where we can give everyone who's coming a bit more notice, some time to get off work if need be...that sort of thing.

:|::QBB:
ZielGuitarist":c91e6 said:
hmmmm you know i'm almost wondering if maybe the 1st or 2nd week of april might be better. something where we can give everyone who's coming a bit more notice, some time to get off work if need be...that sort of thing.

That may be a good idea. All I know is that the weekend is going to be the best time for me no matter when we do it,assuming it's not a weekend I have to work for a server install... and there may be a couple of those in the next few months :(

I don't really have much to bring, but maybe I will show up and try out all your guys's shit :cool:

I have some relatives in Wheaton :eek:

So where is this in relation to Chicago? I could bring a couple Camerons if it isn't too far.

I'd be down for it but it would definately have to be on a weekend, and I typically would need a week or two advance at least since I usually do rotating work weekends.

it's about 40-45 minutes west of chicago off of 88, near 355 and 294. Basically a straight shot from milwaukee.

Back