Im working on a Pantera Slaughtered cover.

Dude. I'm 2 shots, 3 beers and 2 ***s in, but holy fuck this is good. I love hearing dope covers of songs I love. Nice work!

Steinmetzify":2mcotb0f said:
Dude. I'm 2 shots, 3 beers and 2 ***s in, but holy fuck this is good. I love hearing dope covers of songs I love. Nice work!

I just polished off a fifth and I completely agree. I bet it will sound better sober. Lol.

Slyym- that is bad AF. keep it up!

Maybe it's the Coors Light Party Ball talking, but this is quite possibly the best tone and playing I have heard all year. What is your signal chain?

Tronald Dump":32da9ldo said:
Maybe it's the Coors Light Party Ball talking, but this is quite possibly the best tone and playing I have heard all year. What is your signal chain?

+1 :thumbsup:

Sounds great! .....love that tune. Saw them do it live on the Far Beyond Driven tour. It was White Zombie, Pantera, and Megadeth. They blew Zombie and Megadeth off the stage....and it wasn't close.

Hahaha!! Not sure if I'm drunk enough to believe you guys but thanks. The guitar tone is just TseX50. My trusty old amp sim plugin. Still have a few things to fix in the mix and vocals should be here in a few days.

slyym":15bdl8h1 said:
Hahaha!! Not sure if I'm drunk enough to believe you guys but thanks. The guitar tone is just TseX50. My trusty old amp sim plugin. Still have a few things to fix in the mix and vocals should be here in a few days.

Furiously googles TseX50

:D

slyym":3t5o2fac said:

Dude I never in a million years would have guessed that’s what you used. :thumbsup:

Steinmetzify":3e414jdj said:
slyym":3e414jdj said:

Dude I never in a million years would have guessed that’s what you used. :thumbsup:
I've used that plugin forever man. Its easier for me to get that to work in a song then it is a real amp.

slyym":3fnz3bcx said:
Steinmetzify":3fnz3bcx said:
slyym":3fnz3bcx said:

I've used that plugin forever man. Its easier for me to get that to work in a song then it is a real amp.

Why haven't I heard of this plugin? :LOL: :LOL: I see it comes with a bunch of IRs from different vendors. Which IR (s) are you using in the above clip?

Sober. Still sounds awesome AF. Good playing and tone. Again I would have never imagined that it was just a plug in.

Tronald Dump":2cj0sdxy said:
slyym":2cj0sdxy said:
Steinmetzify":2cj0sdxy said:
slyym":2cj0sdxy said:

Why haven't I heard of this plugin? :LOL: :LOL: I see it comes with a bunch of IRs from different vendors. Which IR (s) are you using in the above clip?
I’m at work now but will find out for you when I get home. What DAW do you use. If studio one I can just send you the whole project.

slyym":12ebtrdm said:
Tronald Dump":12ebtrdm said:
Steinmetzify":12ebtrdm said:

I’m at work now but will find out for you when I get home. What DAW do you use. If studio one I can just send you the whole project.

I use Ableton, so I don't know if that would work.

Either way, I'm gonna grab this plugin. Thanks much!

Tronald Dump":3vuc4nor said:
slyym":3vuc4nor said:
Tronald Dump":3vuc4nor said:
Steinmetzify":3vuc4nor said:

Just remember that you have to shape the tone with eq after the amp sim no matter what ir u use. I usually have 3 or 4 eq’s After it doing a little bit on each.

slyym":ecmrcu15 said:
Tronald Dump":ecmrcu15 said:
Tronald Dump":ecmrcu15 said:
Steinmetzify":ecmrcu15 said:

Just remember that you have to shape the tone with eq after the amp sim no matter what ir u use. I usually have 3 or 4 eq’s After it doing a little bit on each.

That's really good to know, thanks for the hot tip!

Back