Invader II

The invader II is a totally different beast compared to the original Invader 100/150 design. The idea behind the amp still is the same though... Making a incredible versatile amp with plenty of sounds on tap... With the Invader II we brought this to a totally new level in my opinion. Each channel is like a 2 channel amplifier on its own. What used to be the "bright switch" now is a "sound switch" which alters more that one thing in the circuit, so any of the channels and low/high gain settings of those channels have a second tonality through that sound switch. This makes a total of 16 sounds.

The idea behind the sound wizard was kind of the logical next step and totally brilliant if you asked me. Horst Langer the designer really gave us players the ability to customize the channels of the amp, like a plenty of modifications with a flip of a few switches...

If you have the chance to try this amp, don't miss the chance! The amp on its own is an experience, even without the sound wizard module!

Demo is done... enjoy and let me know what you think!

Dennis

PS: BTW first Limited Run is sold out, the standard version (exact same amp without the Limited Run certificate) is released. what do you think about the new cosmetic?

I absolutely love my Steve Morse Signature which I know was designed off the original Invader. I am very impressed with what this new Invader has to offer. But what I'm wondering is could I still cop the tone and feel I get from my Steve Morse with the Invader II?? Thanks!

Back