Is Mark modding Marshalls?

FondledDuck

Looking at acquiring a late 70's Marshall Super Lead and would like to have Mark mod it...is he still modding...and if so, is he modding Marshalls any more?

Do yourself a favor and send it to Dan Gower in the UK. His mods are supposed to be killer and you can read reviews here on RT. His RT name is MrDan666. Here is his email.

Dan@DanGowerAmps.co.uk

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=123644&p=1443205&hilit=dan+gower#p1443205

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=120022&p=1399630&hilit=dan+gower#p1399630

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=123861&hilit=dan+gower

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=123639

Or you can send your amp to Jerry at FJA mods. He also does great mods and he is a memeber of RT like Dan.

http://fjamods.com/

Or Brian at BFG Mods screen name Briango2000

and Dave Friedman is also a great modder and so is Mike at Lickliter Amplification. :thumbsup:

LP Freak":e3o7nxxc said:
Or Brian at BFG Mods screen name Briango2000

and Dave Friedman is also a great modder and so is Mike at Lickliter Amplification. :thumbsup:

Yes, Dave stuff is awesome!!! How could I forget Dave? :doh: :doh: :doh: And Brian's stuff sounds great from what I heard. I do not know much about Lickliter amps.

All great guys listed so far. I'd like to throw Trace @ Voodoo Amps into the mix. I have a 1959SLP with his HG-Jose mod - NICE!

Damn, I was looking forward to a Cameron modded Marshall. Is it a personal, or a professional nightmare? Perhaps both...

FondledDuck":2rejheiy said:
Damn, I was looking forward to a Cameron modded Marshall. Is it a personal, or a professional nightmare? Perhaps both...

Just do some reading here on Rig Talk and some of the other forums.

FondledDuck":bh06tfws said:
Look is the Classified. There's usually one for sale.

FondledDuck":24jwdmvd said:
Looking at acquiring a late 70's Marshall Super Lead and would like to have Mark mod it...is he still modding...and if so, is he modding Marshalls any more?

Why wonder if Mark is modding amps? Get your money out, check out the classifieds here on RT or check on eBay. There's always a modded Marshall or two around. Buy one and get on with it. :thumbsup:

steve_k":suvueqtr said:
FondledDuck":suvueqtr said:

Why wonder if Mark is modding amps? Get your money out, check out the classifieds here on RT or check on eBay. There's always a modded Marshall or two around. Buy one and get on with it. :thumbsup:

Why wonder, and not just buy from RT or ebay? Because I would like to have Mark mod it to my specs, not someone else's. I'm looking for something other than the usual Cameron mod.

FondledDuck":26ub9hy3 said:
steve_k":26ub9hy3 said:
FondledDuck":26ub9hy3 said:

Why wonder, and not just buy from RT or ebay? Because I would like to have Mark mod it to my specs, not someone else's. I'm looking for something other than the usual Cameron mod.

WHY WONDER? GET WHAT YOU WANT, WHEN, WHERE AND HOW YOU WANT IT AND NO FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!

* FLAMING DRAGON TATTOOS WAS ESTABLISHED IN 1990 AND IS OWNED AND OPERATED BY AWARD WINNING ARTIST BILLY BLADES.

lester":1vu3y5m5 said:
FondledDuck":1vu3y5m5 said:
steve_k":1vu3y5m5 said:
FondledDuck":1vu3y5m5 said:

WHY WONDER? GET WHAT YOU WANT, WHEN, WHERE AND HOW YOU WANT IT AND NO FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!

* - FLAMING DRAGON TATTOOS WAS ESTABLISHED IN 1990 AND IS OWNED AND OPERATED BY AWARD WINNING ARTIST BILLY BLADES.

Well, to get what I want, I need to know if Mark is still actively modding amps. If he is, then I can describe the mods I want done to the amp. Then I can get what I want, and how I want it...without said bullshit.

Back