Is the Cameron brand now over?

lespaul6

...or will there be new amps made in California eventually? anyone know? been quiet around here lately

Its in Haitus until we can decide if its worth while to build them in a pro shop. BTW all of our backorder amps have been cleared, delivered or refunded. Anybody who deals with Mark is a fool, myself included.

James Lugo":1hc1yeby said:
It looks like Mark and the dude from SuckerFreeGear have started Mark Cameron Amplification.

One of the main goals of Mark and Jason are to get the 12-14 MIA guys their amps since Brad, Dave, & Rob reneged on their agreement to do so. Mark and Jason have stayed in contact with me and continue to give me and the other MIA guys frequent updates on their progress. The other guys and myself are keeping a positive attitude and look forward to getting our long lost CCV's as soon as possible.

Chuck

Seitz333":tkm4bnkw said:
James Lugo":tkm4bnkw said:
It looks like Mark and the dude from SuckerFreeGear have started Mark Cameron Amplification.

One of the main goals of Mark and Jason are to get the 12-14 MIA guys their amps since Brad, Dave, & Rob reneged on their agreement to do so. Mark and Jason have stayed in contact with me and continue to give me and the other MIA guys frequent updates on their progress. The other guys and myself are keeping a positive attitude and look forward to getting our long lost CCV's as soon as possible.

Chuck

Weird cuz I didn't get that vibe at all from the fb and posts:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mark-Cam ... 3969787679

Not to say they weren't gonna make amps for people that are owed amps but the vibe I got was they are starting to manufacture

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-01-05 at 1.12.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-01-05 at 1.12.34 PM.png
    515.7 KB · Views: 3,677
Can't wait for these to come out :yes: Should be soon as i was in contact with Mark. Sounds like these will raise the bar on the older CCV's :thumbsup:

James Lugo":38yfn64f said:
Seitz333":38yfn64f said:
James Lugo":38yfn64f said:

Chuck

Weird cuz I didn't get that vibe at all from the fb and posts:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mark-Cam ... 3969787679

Not to say they weren't gonna make amps for people that are owed amps but the vibe I got was they are starting to manufacture

Just made a post on the FB to clarify the situation. :thumbsup:

Back