Is there a motorcycle thread?

CA08A581-E262-4AE4-B73D-931011ED5EF0.jpeg

2012 Panigale 1199s Tri colore

D'Oh!

I just spoke to my buddy and it turns out he's a Triumph guy; the track bike and 2 road bikes are Triumphs.

Funny, when I said the other day that I love Triumphs, I was thinking of his bikes, but when I saw MrScratch's Ducati it immediately reminded me of them more than Craigs new beast so I figured I was wrong.

His Triumphs are 25 years old and look more-aerodynamic than Craig's, more like the Ducati.

D'Oh!

I just spoke to my buddy and it turns out he's a Triumph guy; the track bike and 2 road bikes are Triumphs.

Funny, when I said the other day that I love Triumphs, I was thinking of his bikes, but when I saw MrScratch's Ducati it immediately reminded me of them more than Craigs new beast so I figured I was wrong.

His Triumphs are 25 years old and look more-aerodynamic than Craig's, more like the Ducati.
maybe the Daytona. that is Triumphs sport bike. beautiful bikes

What are you guys doing for cold weather pants? I had to ride to work on the coldest day day of the year, so far in southeast GA. 36 F before the 60 MPH wind factor. Truck a t dealership for recall. All of me was toasty with armored leather jacket with neck sock and heated gloves. My legs got a little chilly wearing my polyester cotton blend work pant. Nothing too bad in my 20 minute commute, but I want another layer without having to wear thermals all day long at work. Preferably like a easy on easy off leg wrap.

Like this, maybe.

Warm Leg Sleeves Waterproof Motorcycle Knee Pads Zipper Leg Warmer
https://a.co/d/9zMeJ6x

Back