Is there anyone on R-T that could be more annoying than...

Larry has that FU money.

:rolleyes:

gv7jMFB.jpg

I don't know... a thread dedicated to accusing another member of being annoying / a tool?

We've closed a few of these in the past 'cause they serve no purpose.

I won't close it right-away out of respect for you, Brother 3; we'll see how it goes...

I thought it was a bit strange, but I haven't dived deep into any history of whatev the funk is going on there. I feel like maybe the classifieds should be a bit more limited with the drama, but OP seems fine with it. There's probably some good lyrics to be found in those posts, somewhere. Which leads me to my next point; I also feel like this site could use some kind of mascot and anthem. Like why the fire? Is my rig on fire? Should it be? Is that a normal operating condition? There should be a poll for that. What would be a good RT or OTC specific mascot?

I thought it was a bit strange, but I haven't dived deep into any history of whatev the funk is going on there. I feel like maybe the classifieds should be a bit more limited with the drama, but OP seems fine with it. There's probably some good lyrics to be found in those posts, somewhere. Which leads me to my next point; I also feel like this site could use some kind of mascot and anthem. Like why the fire? Is my rig on fire? Should it be? Is that a normal operating condition? There should be a poll for that. What would be a good RT or OTC specific mascot?
I always though it said "Rib Talk".

:unsure:

So the flames made sense.

it's fine MM
you can delete, sorry
what he did to SBlue's thread and JackBootedThug is beyond normal
i figured OTC would be a good place to vent :LOL:
What did he do to me? Did I miss something? I am not going back and reading that thing. My attention span is way too short for that.

novosibir aka Larry Amplification?

wow, what a poor soul. and businessman.
As I already mentioned in the other thread, I am not a businessman, have never been one and never want to be one again.

But can I remind you at this point that others are always just a mirror of your own soul?
Everything that bothers you about others and everything that you criticize about others only reflects your own inadequacy, your own repressed problems and also your inner psychological fears.
If you were self-developed in the areas that you criticize in others, things like that in others would never bother you.
It would miss your ass and would not be worth it to you to waste even a second of your actually precious life criticizing what you see as the 'critical characteristics' of others 😉

The main reason for criticizing others is usually envy, resentment and frustration about your own current life situation.
I pity you, you poor soul 🙁

As I already mentioned in the other thread, I am not a businessman, have never been one and never want to be one again.

But can I remind you at this point that others are always just a mirror of your own soul?
Everything that bothers you about others and everything that you criticize about others only reflects your own inadequacy, your own repressed problems and also your inner psychological fears.
If you were self-developed in the areas that you criticize in others, things like that in others would never bother you.
It would miss your ass and would not be worth it to you to waste even a second of your actually precious life criticizing what you see as the 'critical characteristics' of others 😉

The main reason for criticizing others is usually envy, resentment and frustration about your own current life situation.
I pity you, you poor soul 🙁
giphy.gif

What did he do to me? Did I miss something? I am not going back and reading that thing. My attention span is way too short for that.
Just that you asked him to stop several times I believe and he didn't :dunno:

@novosibir - I scanned that long response and all I really got out of it is that it was a lot of words with not much content. My only real beef with you is how you treat people online. You're right, you are not a business man. I am. But even if I wasn't, I wouldn't act the way you do. There is nothing in your life that I am jealous of believe me. Lastly, you don't contribute to this forum and you don't fit in. You never have. You only come here when you are threatened, which shows a lot about you.

Congrats on finding a better English translator, but I won't be entering into the back and forth with you.

Ohhh I got you bro. It is what it is. My only regret is losing my temper and temp banning lpfreak. He’s a good dude and an OG rigtalker. With that being said there’s more to the story than what can be seen on the surface.

Just that you asked him to stop several times I believe and he didn't :dunno:

@novosibir - I scanned that long response and all I really got out of it is that it was a lot of words with not much content. My only real beef with you is how you treat people online. You're right, you are not a business man. I am. But even if I wasn't, I wouldn't act the way you do. There is nothing in your life that I am jealous of believe me. Lastly, you don't contribute to this forum and you don't fit in. You never have. You only come here when you are threatened, which shows a lot about you.

Congrats on finding a better English translator, but I won't be entering into the back and forth with you.
Is being a businessman something admirable?
No, it is not and never has been!
The only thing that really matters is human values.

And yes, just as everyone has their own asshole, everyone also has their own opinion.
I for one have never been so arrogant as to believe that my own opinion must also be the opinion of others.
I'm happy to leave your opinion to you and wish you the best of luck on your future journey in life.

However, if I were a little less intelligent, perhaps I would have reacted the way you just did?

Am I seeing a hidden criticism again?
Is it a sin to use a translator?
I could write my comments in German and you would also answer me in German - without a translator...
...then we would all have plenty to laugh about here on the board 😆

Is being a businessman something admirable?
No, it is not and never has been!
The only thing that really matters is human values.

And yes, just as everyone has their own asshole, everyone also has their own opinion.
I for one have never been so arrogant as to believe that my own opinion must also be the opinion of others.
I'm happy to leave your opinion to you and wish you the best of luck on your future journey in life.

However, if I were a little less intelligent, perhaps I would have reacted the way you just did?

Am I seeing a hidden criticism again?
Is it a sin to use a translator?
I could write my comments in German and you would also answer me in German - without a translator...
...then we would all have plenty to laugh about here on the board 😆
Nein.

My old neighbors wife was German. Sweet lady. Her father would come visit and he could not speak a lick of English. He loved me though. He would come over every day and drink coffee. We couldn’t communicate but we really liked each other anyway. I know it sounds crazy but that’s how it went down. Germans have a reputation of being reserved and a little stand offish but he was the opposite. He would say something in German and then my name. Shake my hand and pat me on the back.. I would invite him in we sat down for coffee. I would ask him if he was hungry by gesturing and if he was I would have momma make him breakfast. Neither one of could understand a damn thing but we really did like each other. Sorry for the odd post…I forgot all about him. I’m sure he’s dead now…God rest his soul…

Back