ISP Vector 210 guitar sub... Yay or Nay?

RaceU4her":eklu4z2o said:
I’m curious too, I have enough amps and cabs. I wonder how they mic up?

I tried once or twice to mic it up but had trouble recreating the awesomeness felt in the room. I should try again, but I never heard a clip from subs that translate it well. For me, it's a personal joy thing- it rules in Madison Square Bedroom :rock:

Yeah, miking it is very tricky and does not translate the effect very well. But like mentioned, the in room awesomeness is pretty crazy. Feels like Madisson basement fo sure. Love it!!!!!

7 Stringer":17ll7gwn said:
Any updates since this? I still rock mine, an SL i have had for like 15 years. Still works lime a charm. Bought mine from DerekB from rock solid amps way back from the HC days.
I still love my sub! Lately its been moved to the bedroom and teamed up with my PRS MT15 and a 1x12 Bogner Cube. Sounds so good, my neighbors love it :LOL: :LOL:

errrrrl":y48o4sdj said:
7 Stringer":y48o4sdj said:
Any updates since this? I still rock mine, an SL i have had for like 15 years. Still works lime a charm. Bought mine from DerekB from rock solid amps way back from the HC days.
I still love my sub! Lately its been moved to the bedroom and teamed up with my PRS MT15 and a 1x12 Bogner Cube. Sounds so good, my neighbors love it :LOL: :LOL:

:thumbsup:

My son has a Jackson Misha 7 String tuned to drop G, we put it through my rig with the SL....... My god, the low end was just gloriously tight and focused, defined and furniture moving!!!!!!! Lol

I have my rig setup WDW with two 4x12's dry and 2 2x12's wet with dry signal mixed in plus the ISP. I have a patch with some detune and reverb for my VH Balance tone, The sound coming out of that is just insane. Dolby surround is the best word to describe it.

I went back and forth with the sub in and sub out. Sounds great either way, but with the sub it ads that 3D effect, as the sound gets behind you. Just a great product.

Man that's awesome that you have taught your son to bring the hurt :yes: Did you say he plays a 6505+? All this talk makes me want an SL, even though I have the 210 :scared:

Meeotch":mseejzgn said:
Man that's awesome that you have taught your son to bring the hurt :yes: Did you say he plays a 6505+? All this talk makes me want an SL, even though I have the 210 :scared:

Yes, i am so proud of him, he has great taste in gear, just like his dad!!!!! Lol.

I lent him my 5150II and he just bought a VHT fatbottom. And i gave him a Precision Drive for Christmas. My dad gave him a TC Nova system for Christmas also. He is quite setup now. I am looking for a Voodoo control switcher so he can have all his rig midi controllable.

I would love to try the 2x10. The SL depending on where it is setup in the room can get a bit too much sometimes, with 4x12 cabs. 2x12's are not a problem though.

Bass is a tricky thing to control soemtimes in a room, shifting the sub in different areas give's different sonic results.

All fun though, experimentation is a good thing.

I am bringing one of my ISP 15" vector subs to the ampfest in Dallas this weekend. Wonder how the others will feel about it...

Back