Jackson Custom Shop Soloist SOLD

RedPlated

2022 Custom Shop USA Select soloist in Snow White. Absolutely amazing condition. These are currently selling new for $4,499.

Includes COA, original case and papers etc…

Pickups have been upgraded to Instrumental SFTY-4 in bridge and Dimarzio Transition in neck.

$SOLD shipped PP FF

Possible trade for a GT11 Stratocaster

IMG_3547.jpeg

IMG_3548.jpeg

IMG_3549.jpeg

IMG_3550.jpeg

IMG_3553.jpeg

IMG_3554.jpeg

IMG_3551.jpeg

IMG_3555.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3552.jpeg
    IMG_3552.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:
That Instrumental bridge pickup got my attention.
Way different than the normal pole pieces of every other pickup.

Whats the output?

Been real disappointed with how jackson/fender been running lately. But hot damn do they make some good instruments.

This guitar is simply stunning and brings back nostalgic memories:

My first ‘nice’ guitar was a USA / San Dimas soloist in 1987. Snow White with Platinum Pearl. I sold it when I got in a band that was playing 4-5 nights a week because I couldn’t stand to see it get bumped and bruised. Used the proceeds to build a pair of Warmoth Beaters and had had enough left for a used 4x12.

God I miss that white soloist.

@Bram576 what did ya mean their new series on the SL3 and Virtuoso ?

I hope the SL1 and SL2H remains as what they used ....
No just the way the business is running. They don’t have enough builders. And they focus pretty much solely on special builds for artists and push paying customers aside for that. There’s guys who literally ordered builds 4 years ago that are just coming in now that they paid in full for. Sometimes there’s a mistake on the build too. Then Jackson comes back with well take it or the wait is now 3 years. Their customer service is rivaling kiesel at this point, they’re just not total dicks about it.

Edit: I’ll add here I’m a big believer in their products and have owned several custom shops, and still do. They’ve been my favorite build for a while. But all their bull shit has caused me to start looking elsewhere.

Last edited:
No just the way the business is running. They don’t have enough builders. And they focus pretty much solely on special builds for artists and push paying customers aside for that. There’s guys who literally ordered builds 4 years ago that are just coming in now that they paid in full for. Sometimes there’s a mistake on the build too. Then Jackson comes back with well take it or the wait is now 3 years. Their customer service is rivaling kiesel at this point, they’re just not total dicks about it.

Edit: I’ll add here I’m a big believer in their products and have owned several custom shops, and still do. They’ve been my favorite build for a while. But all their bull shit has caused me to start looking elsewhere.
Hear your fustration here... me too wanting an absinthe frost with matching color inverter head stock... but a 3 year wait be far too long... 2 years would still be ok....

Back