Jackson USA Soloist SL2HT

Detroit1973

Near Mint Condition. Non Original Case. $2,500.00 Shipped. O.B.O. Cash(Paypal) is King but i'm also interested in trades for high gain amps/cabs.

Attachments

• Jackson Soloist.jpg
    Jackson Soloist.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Nice ... I have a sibling. These are custom shop Jackson's and play like it.
This is not a Custom shop Just a U.S.A. Production Model. This one is from 2004 Right at the start of the Merger between Fender & Jackson. If you want this Model now, it would have to be ordered as a Custom Shop Piece.

Last edited:
This is not a Custom shop Just a U.S.A. Production Model. This one is from 2004 Right at the start of the Merger between Fender & Jackson. If you want this Model now, it would have to be ordered as a Custom Shop Piece.
A "J" serial # would indicate a custom shop piece. A "U" serial # would be a USA non custom shop. There are some weird anomalies out there but that's how they go for the most part. Still nothing better than the earlier Jackson's!
Hard for me to resist and this is my least favorite body shape lol! Killer axe my man, best of luck with it!

A "J" serial # would indicate a custom shop piece. A "U" serial # would be a USA non custom shop. There are some weird anomalies out there but that's how they go for the most part. Still nothing better than the earlier Jackson's!
Hard for me to resist and this is my least favorite body shape lol! Killer axe my man, best of luck with it!
Thanks Man.

Serial Number is a "U"

Back