Jim Root on Tone-Talk Right Now

Is that 2 IIC+ I see in the back?? Herbert for sure and is that a Ground Zero I see???
They are not the right people to interview Jim. Jim likes to flow and take the convo where it may . They totally not into it like he his .thry have no reactions . Just hmmm laddy da

I did like the first album but I just never got into them after that, saw them a bunch of times back then and it was always just a muddy mess. Their schtick was great though

I did like the first album but I just never got into them after that, saw them a bunch of times back then and it was always just a muddy mess. Their schtick was great though
Albums 3 and 4 is the perfect 2 albums . They combined melody with heavy the right way z

I knew Jim back before he was in Slipknot, playing in the Des Moines scene with his band, Atomic Opera. Great dude and so talented. He should do a solo album because he can absolutely shred and doesn’t really get a chance to in Slipknot.

It was fun listening to Jim talk about gear and Slipknot stuff since I’m a huge fan. But overall Marc snd Dave were boring as shit and didn’t have much to offer or contribute.

Back