Just woke up. Real Quick clip of the Modded YJM

Gainfreak

Same crap. Plug and play and I know.. To much delay. This is on the gain channel that mike added and the gain is
half way up.

I'm going for that back pickup hangtime vibe and I dig how delay sounds on that ; ) :yes:

I plan on taking the day and getting some real clips done but I have no Idea what to do, which is why I hate doing clips lol.
I might have to have someone else do clips since I'm burnt out :LOL: :LOL:
All the best

~R~

Attachments

• HangtimeFortinYJM.mp3
    893.9 KB · Views: 475
Kapo_Polenton":2rlbc99c said:
chops alert! sounds great... excellent playing too

Thanks so much!

cupcaketwins":2rlbc99c said:
Sounds great. Excellent recording. If you ever need to video anything let me know

Thanks so much, I just caught your clip and it sounded KILLER! I know I sound like a broken record, But I would have killed to have had one of these back in the day (Modded or not :D )

Now back to see what else I can come up with lol :D

~R~

Nice tone! Reminded me of Satriani somehow both the tone and the playing, can't be bad!

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Yeah, lead playing is all about vibrato.. the guys who have it (Malmsteen) can make 3 notes sound good... the guys who don't (Hamster) can make 30 notes sound like shit..

Michi":1ihmn6yv said:
Nice tone! Reminded me of Satriani somehow both the tone and the playing, can't be bad!

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Thanks Michi!

Jeff Hilligan":1ihmn6yv said:
holding the note with vibrato....Sykes for sure!

Jeff!! How are you man? You know how much I love Sykes... HE OWNS hahaha!!

Hope all is well!

Kapo_Polenton":1ihmn6yv said:
Yeah, lead playing is all about vibrato.. the guys who have it (Malmsteen) can make 3 notes sound good... the guys who don't (Hamster) can make 30 notes sound like shit..

vibrato is probably the most expressive thing you can do onthe guitar IMHO (other then note choice of course!

All the best!!

I'm going to get lunch but before I go I'll leave you guys with the dumbest thing that Ive come up with today but I'm posting it anyway lol

I'm having a tough time figuring out what to do, so I'll have to think about it over some italian food LMAO!!

Hope eveyone is having a great weekend!

~R~

Attachments

• dumbshit.mp3
    950.6 KB · Views: 295
joepete77":1sg2ce2l said:
Sounds great! Did fortin mod the pedal boost circuit or did he add gain by modding the plexi section of the Yjm?
Thanks!

I just saw this and figured Id reply before I put myself into a food coma by eating to much :D

Mike Added a gain stage to the amp and He did not mess with the boost.

If you plug into the to left hand side of the amp, you get the Stock YJM. If you plug into the top right hand side you get and extra gain stage added to the amp. The booster/gate/verb works on both the stock and non stock side and Mike internally jumpered the channes so that you don't have to use the jumper cable. You get the same result snow by using volume one and II

I am amazed with what he has done but now I need to do some clips to show what this sucker can do!

All the best !!

That was aweful........ I really hate the part where you PUNCH MY FACE with all that tone, sustain, note choice, and technique. Terrible.

Back