listen up....

JackBootedThug

MURDERATOR
I decided to lift the bans on a few members. Two righties and a lefty that I banned. I researched it and realized I kinda fucked up in banning them for the reasons that I did. However since basically everyone has come back under new alts I said fuck it. I will leave this warning for everyone. Play semi-nice, be semi-respectable. lol. I like the vibe that has been going on here this past week and would like you knuckleheads to keep it that way. If you don't agree with my call that's fine. If this section turns into a shitshow again it's gone. Once it's gone-stuff that was considered acceptable here will be dealt with harshly and quickly on the main board. If you have any questions-keep it to yourself.....lol....

1695744827755.png

I decided to lift the bans on a few members. Two righties and a lefty that I banned. I researched it and realized I kinda fucked up in banning them for the reasons that I did. However since basically everyone has come back under new alts I said fuck it. I will leave this warning for everyone. Play semi-nice, be semi-respectable. lol. I like the vibe that has been going on here this past week and would like you knuckleheads to keep it that way. If you don't agree with my call that's fine. If this section turns into a shitshow again it's gone. Once it's gone-stuff that was considered acceptable here will be dealt with harshly and quickly on the main board. If you have any questions-keep it to yourself.....lol....
REPORTED!

~ss

Back