Little original 80s song/mix!

Man, sounds killer as always.

I know we all dig all this boutique stuff but man a 5153 or old recto can get the job done and you really don’t need anything else.

Thanks dudeeeeeeeeee! Yea man, they are so tough to beat for anything metal, like I really wonder why I try sometimes. Outside of my morin Marshall I really don’t use much else.

Thanks dudeeeeeeeeee! Yea man, they are so tough to beat for anything metal, like I really wonder why I try sometimes. Outside of my morin Marshall I really don’t use much else.
Saw one of those morins on reverb. Slept on it for 20 minutes and it was gone. Clips I’ve heard of yours sound monstrous.

Saw one of those morins on reverb. Slept on it for 20 minutes and it was gone. Clips I’ve heard of yours sound monstrous.

I haven’t pulled it out in awhile I think it’s time i do. I tend to think I get better and better at mixing/creating tones so it’s time to pull it out I think.

Love the riffing and guitar sound Ves!..but I hear something strange going on at about 1:12 in...almost like a brush on the snare..can't tell if it's an eq thing or reverb or combo of that..like a sshhhhhsh sound.
Like the harmony stuff..lots of ear candy.

Love the riffing and guitar sound Ves!..but I hear something strange going on at about 1:12 in...almost like a brush on the snare..can't tell if it's an eq thing or reverb or combo of that..like a sshhhhhsh sound.
Like the harmony stuff..lots of ear candy.

Thanks man! Appreciate it. I’ll have to go back and listen to what you are hearing when I get back in front of my monitors, wonder what it is you’re hearing.

Sounds awesome as always dude!

How do you like the SM7B for guitar cabs? I'm a fan and think it's kind of a sleeper.

Yo dudeeee! The sm7b was kind of a spur of the moment idea that I just liked at the time I guess. It’s very rare I give it a shot, even though I really have nothing against it. In this situation it added some low end beef and thickness I wanted alongside the 57, without sounding bloated and dark like a ribbon can sometimes to me personally. But I liked it a lot here personally.

Yo dudeeee! The sm7b was kind of a spur of the moment idea that I just liked at the time I guess. It’s very rare I give it a shot, even though I really have nothing against it. In this situation it added some low end beef and thickness I wanted alongside the 57, without sounding bloated and dark like a ribbon can sometimes to me personally. But I liked it a lot here personally.

Yep that's exactly how I hear that mic too. It has the general character of a 57 but trades just a little bit of the upper zing for some lower end body. It's cool.

Back