LOL the border crisis is Trump's fault?

The "Border Bill" has funding for Ukraine and Mideast wars in it (as you know) and it won't get passed.

At the beginning of the speech he acted like he has been behind the Border problem help all along. What a joke.

At the end of the speech he said he wouldn't take questions and then failed miserably as he fumbled through providing answers to a few anyway. What a joke.

After reading up on that bill quick I could see the logical jump to blaming Trump for republicans not wanting to pass it.

Not sure I would blame Trump for the border getting to the state that it is in now, but I sure as hell think “fixing the border” is one of the few things he has to run on for reelection, so he doesn’t want to lose that. We’ll see if he’s smart enough to keep a lid on the “poisoning the bloodline” horseshit in the meantime

One of the questions to Biden today was would he support separating the 2 issues (wars and border) into 2 Bills. He said no, we need it all. The world is watching. General American politics ploy that burns me up. We like to lump issues/spending into 1 Bill.

One of the questions to Biden today was would he support separating the 2 issues (wars and border) into 2 Bills. He said no, we need it all. The world is watching. General American politics ploy that burns me up. We like to lump issues/spending into 1 Bill.
The combination in most bills, including this one, is definitely bullshit. The earmarking is out of control.
It’s too bad Biden didn’t pretend to give a shit the last four years.
He wouldn’t be scrambling now if he had

The combination in most bills, including this one, is definitely bullshit. The earmarking is out of control.
It’s too bad Biden didn’t pretend to give a shit the last four years.
He wouldn’t be scrambling now if he had
Well the first thing he did was undo all Trump’s executive orders. He created the border crisis and he has no interest in solving it. Which this bill would not do anyway. It would close the border if the number reached 5000, but only if the immigrants are from Mexico or Canada. It would also give Biden the authority to over rule Mayorkis in the very unlikely event he decided to actually do his job and enforce existing federal law.

It is Trumps fault.
He only built 26 miles of wall at $1000 per pole.
He sold meat factories and land to China.
He gave critical national security papers to Pres XI

He made friends with Chairman UN. He legitimized his dictatorship

The big guy has a plan. He knows exactly what hes doing for America.

4 more years and his plan will be fully executed.

Mayorkas is a national hero.

the immigrants will do the hard labor Americans won't do. We need all of them. We need more

I watch cnn and msnbc for my daily news

Well......
Im actually thinking of getting the fuck out of here before i have to learn Spanish and Mandarin to survive.

Fucking hate going to the doctors and get nothing but deductibles co pays and denials

The illegal next to me with 5 kids gets it all for free and laughs at us

Aint umurikha great

Serious tho? What program do they get it through?
Our taxes. Trillions worth.
Just pass it to the national debt and let the next administration deal with it.

Tell doc you cant pay and watch them wreck your credit and put a lien on your home

Not them. All free.

Back