Looking for closest thing to Marshall tone and feel.

Hello,

I'm looking for basically a better built Marshall and I want that sound and everything a Marshall does, the so-called "fizz" and other BS people describe. I want all that since all I do to get the perfect tone for me is stick a TS in front and I'm done the rest my fingers will do. So which amp you build will get me that? I see that the V-Rock gives you the 80s Marshall Hot Rodded sound but the description for the Hex also says Marshall sounds as well so which one will give me PURE Marshall sound with just more gain and nothing else changed? When I say Marshall I mean a cranked Plexi or 50 watt MKII.

I'd get a HW Plexi and have that modded but the last HW plexi I bought was garbage and had to return it. Had nothing but issues with it.

Thanks in advance. :rock:

If you want a cranked plexi tone then I would recommend a V-Plex with a Post PI Master Volume. We offer 25, 50 and 100 watt models (heads & combos).

If you have any questions please feel free to let me know.

Thank you
Trace

I've got the V-Rock, the Hex, and the Witchdoctor circuits. The Hex is very good for that, IMO. But maybe I ought pick up the V-Plex to try it out.

BleedingEdge":2gevty1g said:
I've got the V-Rock, the Hex, and the Witchdoctor circuits. The Hex is very good for that, IMO. But maybe I ought pick up the V-Plex to try it out.

I have a fully "hexed" sovtek mig 100

Killer JCM800 tones and then some :rock:

We recently did a product photo shoot, editing the photos and uploading them

New Hex Dual Lead Amps

Voodoo_Amps_Hex_2-Channel.jpg

V-Rock Single Channel, this is with the Rock/Brutal Mods or the Aldrich Mod as it has also become known as on the fourms.

Voodoo_VROCK_1-Channel_Large.jpg

Custom Shop Half Stack

Voodoo%20Custom%20Half%20Stack%20Large.jpg

Back