Luxxtone, the best boutique guitars in the world.

James Lugo

I've played just about all of them and nobody touches Jerry. He had a rack of them at the LA Amp Show and everyone of them was stellar. The white relic'd strat is insane.... The just play, sound and look right. Great work Jerry.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

James Lugo":1yi7ed3s said:
I've played just about all of them and nobody touches Jerry. He had a rack of them at the LA Amp Show and everyone of them was stellar. The white relic'd strat is insane.... The just play, sound and look right. Great work Jerry.

+1 :rock: :rock:

James Lugo":38vh86ss said:

Man James, thanks for the kind words! And thanks again for babysitting Jett for the show, you rule! :rock:

I have owned just about everything through the years, my newest guitar is a Luxxtone and Jerry is now like family. Do yourself a favor and get one of his guitars. Crazy Good and and you wont find a better dude to deal with. :thumbsup: My highest recommendation here. :rock:

Jerry is the best. Known him since we were in diapers. Can't wait to get my hands on one of those beasts he has created!!!

rsm":35zpwh6f said:
pics or it's a gibson.

:D

How dare you! :LOL: :LOL: Here's a few.

choppert3.jpg

nitro1i.jpg

greent2.jpg

Keith Urban has this surf green one.

chopperj5.jpg

img20110723144937y.jpg

mikehickey":2r58zgmm said:
are you cutting the wood yourself?

Yes, we cut the wood ourselves. Most parts of the guitars are all fabricated in house.

And we even grow the trees in my backyard too. :LOL: :LOL:

All kidding aside, the bodies are all made by hand on our pin router and the necks are cut on a CNC to exact specs that can be duplicated perfectly each time.

luxxtone":24ftzgum said:
mikehickey":24ftzgum said:
are you cutting the wood yourself?

Yes, we cut the wood ourselves. Most parts of the guitars are all fabricated in house.

And we even grow the trees in my backyard too. :LOL: :LOL:

All kidding aside, the bodies are all made by hand on our pin router and the necks are cut on a CNC to exact specs that can be duplicated perfectly each time.

that's great! i am glad to hear it. :thumbsup:

i just felled a nice old maple at my house, i should send you a chunk :LOL: :LOL:

Joeytpg":3vy8v50t said:
hey Jerry how much is the tele thinline - like you built above? I'd LOVE one of those in white :D

Depends on pickups and hardware and a few other things, but somewhere around $2300 or so with a hard case.

Back