Luxxtone With Stainless Frets & All Access Neck Joint???

BYTOR

Can they be ordered with these options?

If not All Access(like Ibanez/Suhr) then at least a reduced/sloped neck joint?

BYTOR":th2v205v said:

Yes to stainless steel frets, already built about 15 guitars with that option. No All Access neck joints, but we can do a sloped neck joint. Not a standard option, but it can be done.

luxxtone":3biqp8ul said:
BYTOR":3biqp8ul said:

Yes to stainless steel frets, already built about 15 guitars with that option. No All Access neck joints, but we can do a sloped neck joint. Not a standard option, but it can be done.

Thanks. I'll order one with stainless/sloped joint

I hear no difference in tone between standard/all access joints, but the all access is just so much easier to me. Don't know why every builder doesn't offer the all access as a standard option.

I talk to players who hate the standard fat Fender/Charvel neck joint, but they say they want the guitars to look exactly like their heroes of the past did. Seems retarded to me....

BYTOR":3h6rvcpz said:
luxxtone":3h6rvcpz said:
BYTOR":3h6rvcpz said:

Thanks. I'll order one with stainless/sloped joint

I hear no difference in tone between standard/all access joints, but the all access is just so much easier to me. Don't know why every builder doesn't offer the all access as a standard option.

I talk to players who hate the standard fat Fender/Charvel neck joint, but they say they want the guitars to look exactly like their heroes of the past did. Seems retarded to me....

They do sound different from my experience, and I personally much prefer the larger neck joint. The All Access is cool, but I've probably only been asked 2 or 3 times for one in almost 2 years. Not worth a re-design for just a couple per year. The All Access neck joint requires a different mounting style on the back with the grommets, and a different neck heel carve. The sloped joint seems to work just fine for guys that don't like the feel of the classic neck joint, and still uses a neck plate as opposed to grommets.

Back