Man sets himself on fire outside courthouse where Trump is on trial

h5SGoXV.jpg

some are just playing both sides?

:confused:

View attachment 305460
There's something you don't see everyday.... :LOL:
My guess would be (for that particular guy) he's wearing the hat for trump supporters and they can't see below his neckline back in the kitchen.
Any trump supporters who come in and see that would never suspect he is spitting (or worse) in their food because of a t shirt or a hat they would wear.
Thats just the kind of people they are... They will lie, cheat, steal, kill, mis-represent themselves, and yes, set themselves on fire because they are dumb enough to believe whatever they are told by people who prove to us everyday they are lying to us..
To be totally honest, some of those people are on the right side of the isle too.. I don't trust any of them. We are in a sad state, everyday is an IQ test people, stay frosty and engage your targets with both eyes open and a proper grip.. :D
Just sayin ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: rsm
There's something you don't see everyday.... :LOL:
My guess would be (for that particular guy) he's wearing the hat for trump supporters and they can't see below his neckline back in the kitchen.
Any trump supporters who come in and see that would never suspect he is spitting (or worse) in their food because of a t shirt or a hat they would wear.
Thats just the kind of people they are... They will lie, cheat, steal, kill, mis-represent themselves, and yes, set themselves on fire because they are dumb enough to believe whatever they are told by people who prove to us everyday they are lying to us..
To be totally honest, some of those people are on the right side of the isle too.. I don't trust any of them. We are in a sad state, everyday is an IQ test people, stay frosty and engage your targets with both eyes open and a proper grip.. :D
Just sayin ;)
MOZAMBIQUE!!!!!!!

We need more people to set themselves on fire. And elephant stampedes. Lots more elephant stampedes.
Absolutely!
We need an elephant stampede at Columbus university right now.. A big one..
And some of those killer new portable flamethrowers just in case the elephants miss a few :D

Absolutely!
We need an elephant stampede at Columbus university right now.. A big one..
And some of those killer new portable flamethrowers just in case the elephants miss a few :D
Those flamethrowers are nice, but I saw something the other day even better. I don't know if you have ever seen the "Robot Dogs" made by Boston Dynamics ? The military has tested them, equipped with mini pod guns. The other day I saw, probably a Chinese knock off, but it's a robot dog equipped with a flamethrower. The flamethrower will shoot 30' and is supposedly legal in all 50 states ( extra permits needed in California). While the Boston Dynamics robot dogs are starting at the 100k range, unequipped - these flamethrower dogs are $9450. Well within the budget of average people. :sneaky:

Those flamethrowers are nice, but I saw something the other day even better. I don't know if you have ever seen the "Robot Dogs" made by Boston Dynamics ? The military has tested them, equipped with mini pod guns. The other day I saw, probably a Chinese knock off, but it's a robot dog equipped with a flamethrower. The flamethrower will shoot 30' and is supposedly legal in all 50 states ( extra permits needed in California). While the Boston Dynamics robot dogs are starting at the 100k range, unequipped - these flamethrower dogs are $9450. Well within the budget of average people. :sneaky:
Dear Lord…robot dogs with mini guns and flamethrowers…I don’t know whether to be horrified or excited…it is kinda awesome…

Back