Marshall JCM 800 and Divided by 13 amps!

severinsteel

Hey guys, I'm selling a couple of amps to pay for a sudden vet bill. Both of these are killer amps, and I hate to see them go. Being that I am paying bills, I'm not looking for any trades.

Marshall JCM 800 2203X Reissue
Pics here: https://reverb.com/item/5495066-marshal ... 03-reissue

Up for sale, is my trusty Marshall JCM800 2203X Reissue. This one is tough for me to let go of. I purchased this amp around 7 years ago, and I have loved my time with it. It's in very good condition overall. There are a few scuffs in the tolex, some sticker residue on the back (which can be removed, but I never got around to doing it), and a crack in the plastic vent. Otherwise, it's in excellent working order and has never let me down. I used the amp on over 100 youtube demos, when I was doing pedal reviews. It always sounded great!

$1,250 shipped paypaled

Divided by 13 RSA 31:

Pics here: https://reverb.com/item/5494754-divided-by-13-rsa-31

Up for sale is my Divided by 13 RSA 31. It's a beautiful sounding 30 watt, EL-84 amp with that distinctive AC-30 like tone. I am in the process of downsizing my amp collection, in order to pay off some sudden vet bills. Handmade in 2006, it's in very good to excellent condition overall. No issues to speak of. Here is the description from the Divided by 13 website:

Refined and voiced closer to our favorite EL84 30 Watt amplifier from England, the RSA 31 offers a little more pronounced midrange and is a little more aggressive than the ERT 33, but still retains a tight, punchy lower end and has half power potential.

Channel One is laid out with Volume, Treble, "Middle", and Bass controls, giving the player the ability to move around the most important "Middle" of this type of amplifier format. And rounding it off, Channel Two remains the now familiar, gainier "Click" Channel powered by a 5879 Pentode with an adjustable frequency range and volume control.

$1,400 shipped/ paypaled SOLD

Back