Mentoneman stalking Vai at NAMM.

Digital Jams

Just something about middle aged men stalking rock stars, creepy but amusing at the same time :hys: :hys: :emofag: :emofag:

NAMM200920032.jpg

Digital Jams":nsuyt6vc said:
Just something about middle aged men stalking rock stars, creepy but amusing at the same time :hys: :hys: :emofag: :emofag:

NAMM200920032.jpg
oh no you did not...

remind me to punch you in the dolphin shorts the next time i see you
:D

i did get in a tug of war for yngwie's sweat towel once....zachman punched my opponent in the kidneys and he relinquished, but i allowed him to tear off a sliver with his teeth out of good sportmanship.

I was sconds away from being framed by Curt; the only thing saving my manhood was seeing him reaching for his camera at the last second before lauching at Vai in 07.

Now Kage...........talk about hot and bothered school girl when Schon showed up :LOL: :LOL: Of course now with the famous Neal SCHLONG pics I would thing twice about running after him especially into a public restroom :LOL: :LOL:

mentoneman":2x65973t said:
Digital Jams":2x65973t said:

NAMM200920032.jpg
oh no you did not...

remind me to punch you in the dolphin shorts the next time i see you
:D

i did get in a tug of war for yngwie's sweat towel once....zachman punched my opponent in the kidneys and he relinquished, but i allowed him to tear off a sliver with his teeth out of good sportmanship.

:hys:

I remember that... That guy blew my mind, jumping on your back trying to rip the towel out of your hand. I definitely cracked him good. He crumpled like an empty beer can in Zakk Wylde's grip. :D

I got your back brother.

I bet some girls has punched some other girls in the kidneys over a Justin Beiber towel a couple times.

Back