Mesa IIC+/++ Coliseum

Exo-metal

Original Coliseum IIC+/++ KG. The expanded power section gives a very 3D hifi tone. Pics updated below in the thread. $17k possible trades plus cash accepted...
Jackson KE1
Jackson KV1T natural
Gibson E2 natural maple and cash. Will post pics for serious inquiries. All service by the man himself, Mike Bendinelli.

Last edited:
For those who don’t know… KG means it’s a factory Mark IIC+/++ Coliseum with no reverb, a graphic eq, and no simulclass meaning it’s 180W of full pentode madness.

My coliseum was a fully loaded KDRG 150W simul converted to KRG 180W full pentode.

Yep, pentode and presence on the front panel and has the limiter circuit. Deal must include at least one of the guitars for this unicorn.

Last edited:
Well I don't want to see someone to starve. I just want a reasonable deal for one of the rarest amps made, that's why it price was set with a contingent angle for the right person to make it happen. If I wore tan pants and listed this on Reverb what can you imagine it listing for?

Schumacher doesn't exist, Mesa doesn't exist as it once did. Gibson does but they will never produce an amp as brutal as the real deal IIC+/++ Coliseum.

Last edited:
Well I don't want to see someone to starve. I just want a reasonable deal for one of the rarest amps made, that's why it price was set with a contingent angle for the right person to make it happen. If I wore tan pants and listed this on Reverb what can you imagine it listing for?

Schumacher doesn't exist, Mesa doesn't exist as it once did. Gibson does but they will never produce an amp as brutal as the real deal IIC+/++ Coliseum.
I wasn't talking shit if that's the vibe I gave off. :)

Anyone have one of the guitars in the OP out there?
What do you mean I don't eat a balanced breakfast...does it mean I'm hungry??
IMG_3869.jpeg

Back