Metropoulos Metro-Plex Now shipping!

Velvetgeorge

I missed our target ship date of Winter NAMM. But I did ship the first amp this week and one or two more will go out next week.

george

Awesome! This nails Boston's 1st album Marshall tone, and beyond... Put a Roland RE-301 in the loop, and you're there! I think I'd go with G12M 55Hz drivers, but that's just me. This will be my next big watt amplifier. :thumbsup:

TrueTone500":l7wlr79j said:
Awesome! This nails Boston's 1st album Marshall tone, and beyond... Put a Roland RE-301 in the loop, and you're there! I think I'd go with G12M 55Hz drivers, but that's just me. This will be my next big watt amplifier. :thumbsup:

Good call! I'll patch in my Space Echo when I get a sec.

I just put my G12M 55Hz cab back together this week. Ron at ASW was able to save one of the blackbacks that was farting out. I'll give that cab a run.

george

Velvetgeorge":4zjc1gv6 said:
TrueTone500":4zjc1gv6 said:

Good call! I'll patch in my Space Echo when I get a sec.

I just put my G12M 55Hz cab back together this week. Ron at ASW was able to save one of the blackbacks that was farting out. I'll give that cab a run.

george
It never bothered me that I sold my RE-301...until today. :doh: If you have time, please post a clip of the Metro-Plex through the 55Hz cabinet.

Awesome George,
Glad to see you back up and running, your forum is one of the few I spend any time on!
The amp sounds great :rock: :rock:

Fun to watch and hear! I was impressed as hell with the low input tones! Gives the amp yet another set of voices!

Back