Mezzabarba Trinity (video)

Emg77

I’ve had this amp for a bit of time now and I’m just smitten with it. This thing covers any and everything I ask of it. There is not too much talk about them. I’ve been through my share of the amps, name it I’ve probably had it at some point. The tones are quality and I know that is subjective but for my use and needs it just puts a smile on face every time either live in rehearsal or playing solo. Implementing a quality midi pedal just unlocks the versatility of this thing.

Here is a pic of the massive iron in this beautifully crafted amp. 489 PVs at the screens. Also, in case anyone is curious about the grounding issue it has been addressed as my ground lug at the power jack is certainly grounded to the chassis.

Did a vid today after work. Wankery and clams but gives an idea of some of the tones available.

Attachments

• IMG_5575.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_5574.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Really need to try this or the MZero out...do you have it going through just the Uberkab or any other cabs/speakers?
The Uberkab is all V30’s. I’ve run it through my other Bogner cab loaded with all Greenbacks , an EVH 4x12 and a cab loaded with Fane F70’s. Sounds great through all of them. I just prefer the V30’s overall.

Back