MLC Subzero 93 Silenoz

Techdeth

RESIDENT ROCK PROFESSOR
It’s mint . With flight case . I would trade for an Uber Ultra or a Rev d recto + a little cash . Also would trade for certain Hermansons
IMG_8939.jpeg

This is just a feeler . Might change my mind fast . It’s an art piece and an amazing amp and the updated version
$3300

I can't stand it...I have to comment about this.
Note the presence and depth knobs are maxed. Bass knob? Dimed out. Same for the gain knob.
Even the Mode switch is in the "kill small animals" position.
This is why the ledge below the knobs is covered in dust. He has shaken the entire foundation of his house.

Note the presence and depth knobs are maxed. Bass knob? Dimed out. Same for the gain knob.
This is why the ledge below the knobs is covered in dust. He has shaken the entire foundation of his house.
I have the gate on the amp on and a ns 2 . So it helps me control it . But I feel ya ! Try this on yours . You get it yet ?

But ya I think I’ll keep it unless offered an ultra . Only thing I want to try and the rest of money is Larry

Back