More and more I'm starting to hate cops.

Oblivion DC

I used to want to be a cop when I was younger but the more I see and hear - the more I'm starting to just despise them. Piece of shit, power tripping fuck stains. And then they wonder why they get shot and why people don't trust them. If you have a few minutes, check this shit out.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7759&hl=en

The radar detector will drive you crazy.
:doh:

I don't know how I could live with myself, giving tickets to people and crap, if I was a cop.

But that's why some of them are much better people than I am. They do their job, anyways, and put their life on the line in doing so, even though nobody appreciates it.

OneArmedScissor":ca9c4 said:
I don't know how I could live with myself, giving tickets to people and crap, if I was a cop.

But that's why some of them are much better people than I am. They do their job, anyways, and put their life on the line in doing so, even though nobody appreciates it.

Dude, if the shitbag in the video is a better person than you are - I don't wanna know you.

I know it's a nice little piece of propaganda but seriously - what has a cop ever done for you, except cost you money?

And here's a few pics of a cop fucking up a roller girl - I think this happened sometime last year.

kbvk9f.jpg

kbvklu.jpg

kbvkpi.jpg

kbvl1h.jpg

kbvl7k.jpg

kbvlef.jpg

kbvmsj.jpg

kbvmzb.jpg

I know all cops aren't bad, but this kind of shit really makes my head hurt.
:bash:

Fuck cops! I have to get a camera too & tape these crapbags. What you see in video is nothing, I had really ridiculous things happening to me & when I tell people they think I'm making it up.

Doing their job?!!!!!!!!! I had burglary in my studio 3 weeks ago, you know what they did when they came in??? NOTHING! Just wrote a report & left. I asked them I don't know how many times to take fingerprints, footprints that were all over the place. You know what they told me??? Without even checking - there is no prints. :confused:
Today I had detective calling me, questioning me like a suspect, like I'm the one who made it up, when I didn't even have anything insured.
That's their job??? FUCK THEM!!!!!!!

nbarts":3bd13 said:
Fuck cops! I have to get a camera too & tape these crapbags. What you see in video is nothing, I had really ridiculous things happening to me & when I tell people they think I'm making it up.

Doing their job?!!!!!!!!! I had burglary in my studio 3 weeks ago, you know what they did when they came in??? NOTHING! Just wrote a report & left. I asked them I don't know how many times to take fingerprints, footprints that were all over the place. You know what they told me??? Without even checking - there is no prints. :confused:
Today I had detective calling me, questioning me like a suspect, like I'm the one who made it up, when I didn't even have anything insured.
That's their job??? FUCK THEM!!!!!!!

Cops are by and large a fucking joke. Good luck finding your gear man.

Oblivion DC":4788e said:
I used to want to be a cop when I was younger but the more I see and hear - the more I'm starting to just despise them. Piece of shit, power tripping fuck stains. And then they wonder why they get shot and why people don't trust them. If you have a few minutes, check this shit out.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7759&hl=en

The radar detector will drive you crazy.
:doh:

The driver of the car was a fucking asshole at first and he set the cop off but still, that cop was being an asshole. But think about the shit that cops go through day in and day out!

danyeo":420ab said:
The driver of the car was a fucking asshole at first and he set the cop off but still, that cop was being an asshole. But think about the shit that cops go through day in and day out!

I can't believe that living in NJ you are saying this. When I used to live there I had my worst experiences with cops.
What part of Jersey if you don't mind me asking?

nbarts":b765a said:
danyeo":b765a said:

I can't believe that living in NJ you are saying this. When I used to live there I had my worst experiences with cops.

It's pretty much common sense that when you are approached by a cop DON'T BE A WISE ASS! With cops, it's all about the individual. I have been pulled over by some assholes and also by some really cool guys. If you're a wise ass punk to a cop EXPECT the cop to go off on you.

Seems to me that the kid was trolling for a cop due to him going to that lot with a video camera rolling. All he had to do is hand over his id and it was over but he challenged the cop. Yeah the cop went over the edge and I am sure the kid got what he wanted........a cop with a statement on his record.

You break the law you pay and it is as simple as that.......you want to drive around drunk and endanger people??? Will cost ya thousands and I back that up cause nothing hurts more than a shot to the wallet.

danyeo":d6e33 said:
nbarts":d6e33 said:
danyeo":d6e33 said:

It's pretty much common sense that when you are approached by a cop DON'T BE A WISE ASS! With cops, it's all about the individual. I have been pulled over by some assholes and also by some really cool guys. If you're a wise ass punk to a cop EXPECT the cop to go off on you.

Three weeks ago I was nailed dead to right.......65 in a 30 and I pulled right over and had my hands on the wheel with paperwork ready........got off.

Oblivion DC":9dbf6 said:
I know it's a nice little piece of propaganda but seriously - what has a cop ever done for you, except cost you money?

Seriously? I'm thinking the fact that civil law enforcement exists help keep potentially dangerous individuals from commiting crimes against you.

I'm not a big fan of sweeping generalizations, plus I have a lot of respect for lawn enforcement, sans those who aren't fit to be in a position of power. The unfortunate reality is there will always be those who abuse power, but allowing this to influence you into looking negatively upon all/most law enforcement is unhealthy at best.

Think about what's happening here. You're going to end up having an attitude towards all officers that essentially turns you into a similar animal as the officers you despise in the respect that you'll be wrongly judging many upright, respectable law enforcement officers.

The kid in the video was asking for it. Fuck Him. I wish the cop would of smashed his fucking teeth in for being a little smart ass prick then towed his mommies car to the pound.

"Officer I'm sorry I had a bad day. I don't want to go to jail" FUCKING PUSSY!!

Everyone hates cops until they need one.

There are a lot of bad cops out there real pricks. But most just want to do their job and get home safe to their families.

Oblivion DC":2c06e said:
OneArmedScissor":2c06e said:

Dude, if the shitbag in the video is a better person than you are - I don't wanna know you.

True, she does cost me a lot of money, but she did give birth to my kids...............

Digital Jams":76a62 said:
Seems to me that the kid was trolling for a cop due to him going to that lot with a video camera rolling. All he had to do is hand over his id and it was over but he challenged the cop. Yeah the cop went over the edge and I am sure the kid got what he wanted........a cop with a statement on his record.

You break the law you pay and it is as simple as that.......you want to drive around drunk and endanger people??? Will cost ya thousands and I back that up cause nothing hurts more than a shot to the wallet.

"http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/19/​1961.asp

This happened in a speed trap town in Missouri called St. George with only a few officers that think they have more power than they really do. This happened outside of their jurisdiction and they have no police powers, except for felonies in progress, where they stopped me, according to state law.

The commuter lot is open 24 hours a day and can be confirmed by calling 1-888-Ask-MoDOT.

You can see me pass the officer at :08 seconds as he nearly blocks the road as he sits waiting for the next car without license plate lights to come by.

You'll hear this officer tell me he'll make up "9 different charges" including resisting arrest before he has even tried to arrest me. You'll hear him say how I didn't use my turn signal and I was weaving when the video clearly proves him wrong.

I truly thought if I didn't suck up, I would be beaten and maybe killed.

I think the officers last name is Sgt. Kenline, but I am not sure on the spelling, if you know for sure, please email me.

Please excuse the clicking in the video."

Well in NJ if you wanna be state police you gotta go through 2 to 4 years of College of which most of the courses are Sociology and Psychology, you gotta learn how the mind works and how to understand and reason with peoples minds. I assume most newer cops who go through that would be less likely to freak out like that. You also gotta treat them with respect, I mean that kid wasn't cursing in his face, but if you say something fucked up to a cop, they're not gonna be happy. There's two cents from a Criminal Justice major :thumbsup:

Slaytallica":11185 said:
Everyone hates cops until they need one.

And when you need one they never show up. They will come to write a report when you are murdered & your dead body raped.

Obviously whoever made that clip did it intentionally, he did it wanting to get what he wanted to get on tape. I'd suspect he had experience with some assholes putting hands on him before, thus the whole setup.

Seriously? I'm thinking the fact that civil law enforcement exists help keep potentially dangerous individuals from commiting crimes against you.

True. The sad part is that noone can protect you from law enforcement officers/agents commiting crimes against you. Except if you had a lot of money...

I'm being polite & respectful to everyone no matter what my personal opinion is about them. Apparently that doesn't help me, goota be something with my face...
Twice I haven't been issued a ticket, when actually I wouldn't have anything to say, because I did the violation - they were both women. 90% of male cops I've met were corrupt power addicted morons, they should be set on fire.

Code001":f1bfd said:
Digital Jams":f1bfd said:

"http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/19/​1961.asp

This happened in a speed trap town in Missouri called St. George with only a few officers that think they have more power than they really do. This happened outside of their jurisdiction and they have no police powers, except for felonies in progress, where they stopped me, according to state law.

The commuter lot is open 24 hours a day and can be confirmed by calling 1-888-Ask-MoDOT.

You can see me pass the officer at :08 seconds as he nearly blocks the road as he sits waiting for the next car without license plate lights to come by.

You'll hear this officer tell me he'll make up "9 different charges" including resisting arrest before he has even tried to arrest me. You'll hear him say how I didn't use my turn signal and I was weaving when the video clearly proves him wrong.

I truly thought if I didn't suck up, I would be beaten and maybe killed.

I think the officers last name is Sgt. Kenline, but I am not sure on the spelling, if you know for sure, please email me.

Please excuse the clicking in the video."

So this justify's the thread's author's sweeping statement of cops?

As I stated and you verified the kid was looking for this to happen.

Back