Mr Big last night in Atl

splitendz

Great show. Paul always a hoot. Eric can still deliver too. I’ll post some videos when I figure out how

Attachments

• IMG_0123.jpeg
    IMG_0123.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 60
If anyone can offer help... when I go to attach a file on my iphone, the videos do not show up; only pictures. How can I attach videos here from iphone?

I saw them when they were at their biggest back in the day it was an incredible show! Glad to see they're still doing good

If anyone can offer help... when I go to attach a file on my iphone, the videos do not show up; only pictures. How can I attach videos here from iphone?
I had to create a YouTube acct then attach the link. Maybe a different way but I’m too old to it figure out and well I’m too lazy to try anything else.

Saw Mr. Big 7 or so years ago. Great show! Going to try to make one of the shows on this last run that they are doing.

I caught at a small club on their first tour.. will be seeing them in a slightly bigger theater in the next week or so.
I've heard great things about this tour.
They cancelled a gig a few days ago because someone was ill.. wondering if it was Eric (hearing his voice more hoarse than usual here)

What flavor of Marshall is Paul using?

Paul must be trusting his in ears more -headphones gone. Saw /winerydogs last year and Billy's bass dominated the mix in a bad way despite monster playing

Back