Mr. Wood, a Disconcerting Amalgam is ridiculous!

grooveHT

There, I've said it! :D

I purchased aDA through Amazon last night (I hate apple so iTunes was off limits! :D ) and it kicks serious ass. Great chops and playing, righteous tone, and the songwriting trips through all different styles...what's not to love. So, thanks for putting out one hell of an album Andy!

grooveHT":3rf9kkdn said:
There, I've said it! :D

I purchased aDA through Amazon last night (I hate apple so iTunes was off limits! :D ) and it kicks serious ass. Great chops and playing, righteous tone, and the songwriting trips through all different styles...what's not to love. So, thanks for putting out one hell of an album Andy!

DUDE!! thanks so so much! it means alot to have my peers dig this record! It really hits home with me, because lets be honest, i made the album for my fellow guitar nerds. So, my friend, THANK YOU!

A Wood

I'll second that, I bought a copy to review on my site and was blown away by not only the technical ability Andy possesses but also the incredible tone and tasteful phrasing. Andy is a true musicians' musician with the ability to switch between metal shredding to bluegrass and crazy chicken pickin' and every style he plays sounds like he has spent 40 years playing it! I hope this CD sells by the bucketload because Mr Wood certainly deserves a few dollars from the hard work he put into recording it.

Right I'm off to practice, feeling inspired.

I've gotta chime in too! It's really incredible! A lot of different guitar playing! It truely shows how talented Andy is!!!! I also love the fact that I open Guitar World up and I'm now seeing adds with him in there! It's just a matter of time before Satriani ask's him to join the G3 tour :D !! If it ever happens, it couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

I like the greasy country pickin. Andy my brother you should hook up with John5 and and do a Head Cutting video :thumbsup:

Andy is the man!!! As soon as i get my HD back from the studio i will be getting your new album. If its as good as the DFU record...well im in for a treat!! Keep pickin...and being disease free :D

I got a copy from Any himself and had him sign it for me. :yes: The album really is damn good. Andy deserves all the recognition and rewards coming his way. On top of Andy being a very tasteful musician, he is a really cool human being. I hung out with him Rob, Carl ,Jimmie at the Suhr clinic. Thanks for the stories Andy. I am looking forward to seeing him perform with Guthrie Govan during Namm at Tone Merchants :rock: .

Back