my be100 2014 model

wondering if another amp like this style of design could be a pt100 , I like this be100 what other amps are in the same tone type?

Are you just looking for modded plexi tones then? Like half the manufacturers forums here are that.

wondering if another amp like this style of design could be a pt100 , I like this be100 what other amps are in the same tone type?
I don't quite understand the question but as ners said it's pretty easy to find an amp in the same ballpark as the BE100. Great amp, but it's lightly modified Marshall sound is pretty similar to a host of others.

If you're in the market for an amp telling us what your preferences and budget are is a good start.

i dont get it - are you saying you want something "like" a Suhr Pete Thorn 100?

the BE is similar and, frankly i think the BE is the superior amp.... you should contact friedman and see what your options and cost would be to upgrade your 2014 to newer specs

Or leave it alone and keep learning it.
Agree. Don't change iit. With Friedman's, the older the better. Mine's the same year and I wouldn't think of changing it. It's nicely hand wired tag board and sounds much better than all the new deluxe, premium, maximum, Xavier, etc... versions that's keep rolling out that I've tried

Agree. Don't change iit. With Friedman's, the older the better. Mine's the same year and I wouldn't think of changing it. It's nicely hand wired tag board and sounds much better than all the new deluxe, premium, maximum, Xavier, etc... versions that's keep rolling out that I've tried
Same here(2014)...I LOVE that amp. NFB mod is all that is essential IMO. I did add the depth and switch(I'm sure you've seen the thread here)...but don't mess with anything else. That amp is magic IMO.

Better?…no Slightly different?…yes

Cool thanks that’s what I thought , nice original be from Dave himself , still tempted on a deluxe , but want to try more marshall style amps , definitely this Friedman has been the best amp for me , vh4 and jp2c , Herbert , yjm100 didn’t make the cut lol

i dont get it - are you saying you want something "like" a Suhr Pete Thorn 100?

the BE is similar and, frankly i think the BE is the superior amp.... you should contact friedman and see what your options and cost would be to upgrade your 2014 to newer specs
Yea I worded that stupid lol

Same here(2014)...I LOVE that amp. NFB mod is all that is essential IMO. I did add the depth and switch(I'm sure you've seen the thread here)...but don't mess with anything else. That amp is magic IMO.
I have this seismic audio with 2 v30, should I bother with a boogie metal grill cab and a soldano cab or go with a friedman 2x12 ?

Back