My Cameron Atomica in Action

Are you running any pedals or other items?...sounds great!
Love my Atomica.
What settings are you running during the video?

Killer man!

I second the motion for settings....which setting are you using on the diode clipping?..any boost in front?

Sorry for the delay. I used the middle setting for the diode clipping and the edge switch to the right and the gain dial at about 3 o'clock. No boost pedal in front of the amp. Used a Strymon dTape echo in the loop and of course a MXR Phaser and Flanger in front. Rock on!

FAN HALEN":16am1nvt said:
Sorry for the delay. I used the middle setting for the diode clipping and the edge switch to the right and the gain dial at about 3 o'clock. No boost pedal in front of the amp. Used a Strymon dTape echo in the loop and of course a MXR Phaser and Flanger in front. Rock on!

Thanks!! Sounds great and does your band!!!! I also keep the diode clipping in the middle, gain at 3ish, but use the toggle to the left most of the time. I might have to check out the Strymon El Capistan for the loop since I currently run W/D.

Too bad your band does not play in the Midwest like the Chicago area.

metalmaniac93":2eqv8sh8 said:
FAN HALEN":2eqv8sh8 said:

Thanks!! Sounds great and does your band!!!! I also keep the diode clipping in the middle, gain at 3ish, but use the toggle to the left most of the time. I might have to check out the Strymon El Capistan for the loop since I currently run W/D.

They do. I saw them at the HOB a couple of years ago. :thumbsup:

LP Freak":dkupvjiu said:
metalmaniac93":dkupvjiu said:
FAN HALEN":dkupvjiu said:

They do. I saw them at the HOB a couple of years ago. :thumbsup:

Cool!! Hope they come back soon!!!

All my guitars were made by GMW except my Frankenstrat, which was made by Dive Bomb. P/U is the Syemour Duncan '78 or EVH.

Here's another video from this past Sat...

a5150guy":3tx0paz7 said:
Derek we need to have a pow wow about your settings!! I wonder if your amp is different. I get a completely different tone!!

There are so many things that can affect tone... P/U, Cabinet, speakers, the way I play compared to the way you play and of course who knows what these videos were shot with probably an iPhone, which I'm sure alters what you’re hearing.

FAN HALEN":287fkh8o said:
a5150guy":287fkh8o said:
Derek we need to have a pow wow about your settings!! I wonder if your amp is different. I get a completely different tone!!

There are so many things that can affect tone... P/U, Cabinet, speakers, the way I play compared to the way you play and of course who knows what these videos were shot with probably an iPhone, which I'm sure alters what you’re hearing.

I agree plus the amp will sound different in a band setting in addition to what you mentioned plus the location of the recording iPhone or equivalent makes a huge difference.

Back