My first attempt with BlendIR (IRs included)

I was a bit overwhelmed when I opened the program the first time, but a few clicks and I got it. That it comes with sample tracks is very helpful and it was done in no time. Pretty good for a beta.

Question: when you export IRs and have certain IRs in the interface muted, will they be included or excluded in the export? Excluded would be more handy.

Question: when you export IRs and have certain IRs in the interface muted, will they be included or excluded in the export? Excluded would be more handy.

The export will contain ONLY what you hear and what you see on the visualisation windows. In other words, the muted IRs are not included in the exported file.

guillaume_pille":200e06vf said:

The export will contain ONLY what you hear and what you see on the visualisation windows. In other words, the muted IRs are not included in the exported file.

Cool! Thanks for the help Guillaume.

guillaume_pille":29iordei said:
The second one is the best to me, nice work and thank you for sharing!

The new Torpedo Exchange interface is not ready yet, but the old one is still working if you want to upload your IRs:

http://www.two-notes.com/torpedo-exchange/

Tried to upload but it wouldn't work with my Mac/Safari. Always jumps back to the filled upload form and says no file selected. I select the file again, press upload, it does the same. I'm in a loop.

Tried to upload but it wouldn't work with my Mac/Safari. Always jumps back to the filled upload form and says no file selected. I select the file again, press upload, it does the same. I'm in a loop.

I can't wait for this old website to be killed and the new one to be fully operational...

We will try to do it on our side, sorry for that.

guillaume_pille":3slnibp5 said:

I can't wait for this old website to be killed and the new one to be fully operational...

We will try to do it on our side, sorry for that.

No big deal man. Many things happening on your end, can fully understand that priorities need to be set. At the moment, the product offers so much by itself, I think the community aspect can come second right now.

Back