My first contribution to John's forum

Welcome aboard Pete. This place keeps getting better day by day. It really is cool to have you here. I think your You Tube vid reviews on amps is very detailed and gives a pretty good idea of what the amp can do.
Take care, Mark

ok...after that,i must commit suicide :LOL: :LOL: that was just killing me,yet at the same time i was in tears from laughter.it's even worse that she has to pick my beloved Chicago lakefront to do the damn song in :LOL: :LOL: the best part was reading some of those youtube comments below the video.some funny shit there! i loved the comment about "watching her sing with the sewage pipe,behind her,draining into Lake Michigan" :LOL: :LOL: thank god,as you can see in the end,this weirdo must have been visiting from out of town since she gets dropped off at Chicago O'Hare Airport to catch a flight outta here! :LOL: :LOL: hopefully,she's going back to some remote part of the world(aka HOME) where she can continue making horrible videos,while wearing those sexy motorcycle chaps :doh:

MARK1970":10klnmt3 said:
petethorn":10klnmt3 said:
John and Ed, this one's for you!! Starts a little slow, but gets amazing around 1 minute in...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE2l6CPn ... re=related

I don't think that chorus is going to leave my brain for awhile. I am afraid I might sing this at work. :LOL: :LOL:

yes you are,buddy boy...you will be humming this "i dont wanna lose you tonite" song for days...at work,in the shower,on the toilet,laying under your car changing the oil,sleeping in bed,standing in line at the local jack-in-the-box,and while writing your own songs on acoustic guitar.shoot,you'll probably even pick up a pair of leather motorcycle chaps & throw on a gallon of Aquanet to "tease up" your hairstyle during the week :yes: :LOL: :LOL: admit it,u wanna be her,man!!! ;)

goldwing68nv":2k5rxg9v said:
MARK1970":2k5rxg9v said:
petethorn":2k5rxg9v said:
John and Ed, this one's for you!! Starts a little slow, but gets amazing around 1 minute in...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE2l6CPn ... re=related

I don't think that chorus is going to leave my brain for awhile. I am afraid I might sing this at work. :LOL: :LOL:

yes you are,buddy boy...you will be humming this "i dont wanna lose you tonite" song for days...at work,in the shower,on the toilet,laying under your car changing the oil,sleeping in bed,standing in line at the local jack-in-the-box,and while writing your own songs on acoustic guitar.shoot,you'll probably even pick up a pair of leather motorcycle chaps & throw on a gallon of Aquanet to "tease up" your hairstyle during the week :yes: :LOL: :LOL: admit it,u wanna be her,man!!! ;)

Oh yes I do. I have always had a crush on hatchetface.

I can't believe I watched all of it waiting for a Pete overdub or something cool. Sad part is she's been in more music videos than me. :cry:

Back