My Randall RM100 "was never broken"

Loudness250

Hey, it's me, dumbass. I put the fuse cover back on in the 240v postion when I checked the fuse. This caused the amp to run at half power, thus the bias was at half what it should have been and this also caused the 3 modules to light up at the same time. Now that I put the fuse cover on the correct way, the amp is great! :thumbsup: In my defense I can only say that since my amp is a combo, all the writing is reversed from the fuse cover position arrow that you line it up with . When I put the cover on I lined up the 120V with the writing on the back of the amp instead of the little arrow that you use to line it up. On the head version the writing on the back of the amp lines up with the fuse cover arrow so this was my logic. I only discovered this problem when I used my weber bias rite to bias the tubes and checked my plate voltage. I am very relieved. :rock:

Nice!!
Dont you love it when it comes together and it wasnt as bad as seemed? :thumbsup:

Have fun with that amp....
endless tone machine. :rock:

id rather it be something silly then a problem that cost lots to fix. We all do it from time to time.

I was once working on my 1991 GTI and after i was done i couldnt get the car to start, I realized 10 min later that i unplugged the seat belt and forgot to plug it back in which disables the ignition. I felt like in idiot

Back