My video review of the new Santana pedal...

It sounds good but your guitar was close enough to the mic that it was picking up the strings ringing acoustically and that was interfering with my tone quest a little bit there. Truthfully I was waiting for you to bust into the solo from "Game of Love", lol. What's the pedal based on? A rat then? DS-1? TS?

I'll try and watch in more depth a little later. I kinda skimmed cause it's off to the flour mill this morning for me.

It sounds good but your guitar was close enough to the mic that it was picking up the strings ringing acoustically and that was interfering with my tone quest a little bit there. Truthfully I was waiting for you to bust into the solo from "Game of Love", lol. What's the pedal based on? A rat then? DS-1? TS?

I'll try and watch in more depth a little later. I kinda skimmed cause it's off to the flour mill this morning for me.
Ahhh sorry about that. I hate when the video picks up the strings :(

I asked them what it was based off of but they wouldn't tell me lol I also asked what exactly the switch does but they wouldn't tell me anything other than "It gives vintage/modern sounds" lol

I've found that there are alot of usable sounds though. From clean boost, to transparent overdrive, big muff fuzz, ds-1 like distortion. I think the pedal morphs between 2 or 3 circuits in the way the Katzenkonig and Iron Bell does

Back