Mystery illness struck me down. Anyone have one like this?

I would go to your PCP or anyone of a number of clinics. I have seen numerous people pass from the symptoms you are discussing. Believe it or not but I would recommend 50mg zinc, 2000u Vit D BID, Pepcid 20mg BID and melatonin 5mg at night. These meds all work together on receptors other than their "usual" selling point and help with decrease in cytokine production that creates a cytokine storm with these symptoms that continuously keeps perpetuating and inflammatory response leading to cont flu like symptoms.. Its brutal what is going around.

Here's a hilarious article from the "Huffpost" claiming that even though the flu vaccine is only 10% effective "it's still worth getting"

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/flu-vaccine-10-effective_b_5a5babc5e4b003efadb6af0c
Youve never had the flu then. A full 3 day, shit and puke session so intense you can barely walk or talk. Thats the flu. Not whatever “tummy cramps” youve had that made you feel manly for overcoming.

Also flu shots here are $15 or less depending on your insurance. For $15, even if its only 10% effective, lll happily pay to avoid that shit again.

You “get” that there are many strains of flu and the shot is aimed at fighting what they believe will be the most prolific / “bad” strains right? Its not a “stop all varieties of flu” shot. Read a book.

I dont understand why a tin foil hat fear of needles is somehow “cool” esp we have seen our friends, even members here on RT pass away from possibly preventable illness.

Some of you are so in bed with “alternative thought” that you left any semblance of common sense behind long ago.

One day there will be an even worse pox than covid and it will simply remove the rest of the antivax crowd out of circulation. Along with a whole lot of others as well. Just a matter of time. Thoughts and prayers i guess.

Last edited:
Youve never had the flu then. A full 3 day, shit and puke session so intense you can barely walk or talk. Thats the flu. Not whatever “tummy cramps” youve had that made you feel manly for overcoming.

Also flu shots here are $15 or less depending on your insurance. For $15, even if its only 10% effective, lll happily pay to avoid that shit again.

You “get” that there are many strains of flu and the shot is aimed at fighting what they believe will be the most prolific / “bad” strains right? Its not a “stop all varieties of flu” shot. Read a book.

I dont understand why a tin foil hat fear of needles is somehow “cool” esp we have seen our friends, even members here on RT pass away from possibly preventable illness.

Some of you are so in bed with “alternative thought” that you left any semblance of common sense behind long ago.

One day there will be an even worse pox than covid and it will simply remove the rest of the antivax crowd out of circulation. Along with a whole lot of others as well. Just a matter of time. Thoughts and prayers i guess.
Yes I have had the flu and although it's not fun I would rather trust my own immune system over a so called vaccine with 10% effectiveness. YMMV.

PS. Are you Bill Gates or something?

The fact is, less and less people were getting the flu shot.

The pharma companies needed something that everyone would take and more than once a year.

Hence, the vax, made them record amounts of money and still is.....
Hey SB, there is actual video of faucci and his cohorts discussing exactly what I said, I am glad your ignorance finds it funny.

That’s nice man. Wishing death to those you don’t agree with, or who don’t agree with you? Your a piece
of work.

Yes I have had the flu and although it's not fun I would rather trust my own immune system over a so called vaccine with 10% effectiveness. YMMV.

PS. Are you Bill Gates or something?
No. I simply have better than a 5th grade reading comprehension level. Its not a 10% effectiveness rate, its a vaccine for 10% of the types of flu circulating, usually the most dangerous 10%.

Regarding ur Bill Gates joke: The surprising thing to you might be that we likely agree on how little i trust governments. BUT when it comes to biology, how vaccines work, effectiveness ratings, etc, READ about it. Its all been out there for 60+ years.

And when i say read about it, i mean go read older sources of info about vaccines from say the 2000’s or even earlier so you cant claim the info is tainted by whatever Infowars has you currently pissing down your leg about this week.

Know anyone that has fucking polio? No? Oh its cause we nearly vaxxed it out of existence.

Anyway not making this a personal thing, u seem like a nice dude, but im passionate on the vaccine stuff after nearly losing two people im close to from covid.

That’s nice man. Wishing death to those you don’t agree with, or who don’t agree with you? Your a piece
of work.
Im not wishing death on anyone man. Im saying this unbridled fear of vaccines is stupid.
You obviously didnt read my post very well. Ill try to use smaller words for you next time.

Ill ask you as well - do you know anyone with polio? How about terrible mumps scars? No? Bc your parents and grandparents were smarter than you. Thats why.

Such a dumb reply by you. Im actually offended. Im the one saying “hey maybe take the vaccine that helps prevent death”.

Last edited:
No. I simply have better than a 5th grade reading comprehension level. Its not a 10% effectiveness rate, its a vaccine for 10% of the types of flu circulating, usually the most dangerous 10%.

Regarding ur Bill Gates joke: The surprising thing to you might be that we likely agree on how little i trust governments. BUT when it comes to biology, how vaccines work, effectiveness ratings, etc, READ about it. Its all been out there for 60+ years.

And when i say read about it, i mean go read older sources of info about vaccines from say the 2000’s or even earlier so you cant claim the info is tainted by whatever Infowars has you currently pissing down your leg about this week.

Know anyone that has fucking polio? No? Oh its cause we nearly vaxxed it out of existence.

Anyway not making this a personal thing, u seem like a nice dude, but im passionate on the vaccine stuff after nearly losing two people im close to from covid.
Fair enough. You do realize Polio is different from influenza and coronaviruses which are always evolving and mutating, therefore vaccines, the real definition of a vaccine, doesn't work.

You just said your wife recently got the flu. Did she get the flu vaccine?

Anyways get whatever you want, no sweat off my back. If you think it helps, great.

Fair enough. You do realize Polio is different from influenza and coronaviruses which are always evolving and mutating, therefore vaccines, the real definition of a vaccine, doesn't work.

You just said your wife recently got the flu. Did she get the flu vaccine?

Anyways get whatever you want, no sweat off my back. If you think it helps, great.
1. I do realize the differences
2. Yep she had the shot, still got sick, as u say above, it mutates. I slept by her, didnt get sick.
3. Politely, same to you. I’ll continue to take advantage of anything available to help bolster my immune system so i have a long life including vaccines, vits c and d, zinc, fish oils etc

Im not wishing death on anyone man. Im saying this unbridled fear of vaccines is stupid.
You obviously didnt read my post very well. Ill try to use smaller words for you next time.

Ill ask you as well - do you know anyone with polio? How about terrible mumps scars? No? Bc your parents and grandparents were smarter than you. Thats why.

Such a dumb reply by you. Im actually offended. Im the one saying “hey maybe take the vaccine that helps prevent death”.
I’m not interested in your opinion of me or my posts you half tard. You go fuck right off. How’s that.

Back