NAD Bogner Uber rev blue

mchn13

Holy shit ive had this amp for two days and its blowing me away! i can't believe I've never saved up and got one of these before. i picked up #438 on a whim and glad i did.
a quick clip between baths, doggos,wife,etc..... no prep simple settings everything around noon; a grind pedal in front, and my vader multiscale with a painkiller in it.
im working on a drum jam to record a sample with this, my soldano avenger, and my low serial tremoverb. theyre all brutal, just this is what i was looking for. also that presence knob is straight wild, and i wish all my amps had that!

Holy shit ive had this amp for two days and its blowing me away! i can't believe I've never saved up and got one of these before. i picked up #438 on a whim and glad i did.
a quick clip between baths, doggos,wife,etc..... no prep simple settings everything around noon; a grind pedal in front, and my vader multiscale with a painkiller in it.
im working on a drum jam to record a sample with this, my soldano avenger, and my low serial tremoverb. theyre all brutal, just this is what i was looking for. also that presence knob is straight wild, and i wish all my amps had that!

You got the groovy fingers!

Killer chops and the amp’s voicing matches your playing style perfectly. I’m not a fan of the rev blue series but with this style of playing it fits like a glove. HNAD and welcome to the Bogner club :rock:

Th
Killer chops and the amp’s voicing matches your playing style perfectly. I’m not a fan of the rev blue series but with this style of playing it fits like a glove. HNAD and welcome to the Bogner club :rock:
Thanks for the kind words. If I get enough free time to warm up I can actually play this shit right lol. I still loooove the tremoverb, but I think you’re right this voicing fit me immediately.

I love this! You’re making 2 pieces of gear that this forum overall can’t stand sound fkn great! All about the player homie.

1. Uber Rev Blue: majority here says it’s a flabby piece of shit And go as far as saying it’s the worst Uber ever made. I happen to still love mine and it’s way more versatile than it gets credit for.

2. Warehouse Vet30 speakers: WGS are worthless, not loud and fall apart at higher volumes. I have Green Berets and Vet30’s and those statements couldn’t be further from the truth. You basically need to own 70’s Celestions or Mesa early 2000’s V30’s to be a part of the club here.

HNAD and welcome to the Uber club!!

I love this! You’re making 2 pieces of gear that this forum overall can’t stand sound fkn great! All about the player homie.

1. Uber Rev Blue: majority here says it’s a flabby piece of shit And go as far as saying it’s the worst Uber ever made. I happen to still love mine and it’s way more versatile than it gets credit for.

2. Warehouse Vet30 speakers: WGS are worthless, not loud and fall apart at higher volumes. I have Green Berets and Vet30’s and those statements couldn’t be further from the truth. You basically need to own 70’s Celestions or Mesa early 2000’s V30’s to be a part of the club here.

Hahahahah! I get it though, most of the folks here have always been into marshalls and Ed and shit. I love that side too and still have an old nmv jcm800 sitting around. I didnt know rex blues were regarded so poorly. Will say without the grind its a lot harder to tame. But same goes for the rev g rectos too. But with the right boost it’s a murderer. The vet 30’si just stumbled on when i bought this cab, and theyre great.
I appreciate the nice words for real. Just an old guy trying to keep the rust off.

Also if someone cant work with this amp, might not be the amp lol

Correct me if i'm wrong but don't the Vet 30's sound like they are broken in when brand new out of the box?

Back