NAD with amazing seller

saxxamafone

How good is it dealing with good people.

Found this on Reverb Italy, made an offer below what he was asking and the guy accepted it if we could do the deal off reverb to save fees.

Usually a red flag I know.

But his seller feedback was absolutely amazing and he seemed like a really genuine honest guy over a bunch of text messages.

My gut told me it was ok so I took the gamble.

So I transferred a heap of cash to his bank account and this baby safely rocked up down here in Australia.

Included a nice note and copy of his album.

I’ve only played the amp for 30min but it’s definitely the best recto I’ve played. This is the 3rd recto I’ve owned and the last 🤘

IMG_5821.jpeg
IMG_5822.jpeg
IMG_5826.jpeg
IMG_5827.jpeg
IMG_5829.jpeg
IMG_5845.jpg

That's a Classic right there.. Those are on a shit ton of records from the early 90's well into the 2000's and on.
Nice that you got an early one. Something about original things that have that something even tho things evolve..

It’s more formally shunned in the open to do large deals off the cuff like that but I’ll be honest in that I’ve done my fair share for some of my gear. If you want to obtain the unobtainable you sometimes have to be willing to do what others simply won’t.

Cheers on the NAD! What revision is this one?

It’s more formally shunned in the open to do large deals off the cuff like that but I’ll be honest in that I’ve done my fair share for some of my gear. If you want to obtain the unobtainable you sometimes have to be willing to do what others simply won’t.

Cheers on the NAD! What revision is this one?
thanks mate! and yes I agree.

This one is a Rev F

Back