Neck Profiles?

maddnotez

Banned
Sorry if this has been covered I couldnt find anything.

What are the neck profiles like?

width at 1st and 12th frets?

maddnotez":3u1kq174 said:
Sorry if this has been covered I couldnt find anything.

What are the neck profiles like?

width at 1st and 12th frets?

The necks are custom, so the neck profiles are pretty different on most of these. When the Luxxtone website finally goes up, it will have some profile choices and widths listed. But for the El Machete, the standard profile is .78 - .83, it's our thin profile neck. The others vary a lot.

TIBrent":2itiz0xy said:
Is that what was on that Steve Stevens geetar I loved so much Jerry?
-Brent

Yeah, that's the one. Glad you dig it! It's the standard El Machete neck profile, which was based off an old San Dimas era Charvel strat head neck, I think it was an '81 or '82.

I tell you, without a shadow of a doubt, Luxxtone will be the next guitar I buy. I have even gone as far as putting out feelers for my old les pauls & seeing what they would bring in. Either way, before summer, I will be buying a Luxxtone! Hey Jerry is your shop open to the public by chance? Reason I ask is that I found out my father works like 10 minutes from your shop & I mentioned to him I was going to take a day off soon & I really wanted to check out your place, maybe meet him for lunch. That sort of thing ;)
-Brent

TIBrent":ul5qcuav said:
I tell you, without a shadow of a doubt, Luxxtone will be the next guitar I buy. I have even gone as far as putting out feelers for my old les pauls & seeing what they would bring in. Either way, before summer, I will be buying a Luxxtone! Hey Jerry is your shop open to the public by chance? Reason I ask is that I found out my father works like 10 minutes from your shop & I mentioned to him I was going to take a day off soon & I really wanted to check out your place, maybe meet him for lunch. That sort of thing ;)
-Brent

That sounds great! Absolutely come by and hang, we're open Tues thru Saturday.....just let me know! :thumbsup:

Back