New Cameron 4x12 Specs?

Lp Freak":28wxggcd said:
Superunknown":28wxggcd said:
M75 and H75 65 Watt in an X pattern..... :yes:
That one gets my vote. :thumbsup:

So does about 90% of the Scumback crowd. Wanted to try something different. I find the M's to be tighter than tree bark.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Anyone know if the Warehouse Reapers sound like the 'good' Heritage Hs or do they sound more like the 70th Anns? I played a Bogner cab with the expensive Heritage speakers and they sounded amazing! They cut like V30s but had a sweet top end and the mids were present but not spiky like V30s can get. Probably the best I've heard in person, but out of my price range atm...Are the Reapers even close?

Wish I could get a Cameron 412. Maybe someday.

LP Freak":3gp8ieh9 said:
They come with the 70th Ann. speakers.

Surprised to hear that. For the $$ the Cameron cabs cost I would have thought that the heritage series would have been used.

I have a Marshall 1960AHW with the 55hz Heritages that I bought new for the same price as the Cameron 4x12.. and the 1960AHW is a great cab. I might try a swap out of the speakers as I find Cameron cab kinda bright.

plexipwrd":17dncjrk said:
LP Freak":17dncjrk said:
They come with the 70th Ann. speakers.

Surprised to hear that. For the $$ the Cameron cabs cost I would have thought that the heritage series would have been used.

I have a Marshall 1960AHW with the 55hz Heritages that I bought new for the same price as the Cameron 4x12.. and the 1960AHW is a great cab. I might try a swap out of the speakers as I find Cameron cab kinda bright.
I agree. I really dig the 1960BHW. Great tones from those speakers. :rock:

I am really liking the H30s in the Cameron 4X12. Not too bright IMO. I had a 70th Anny paired with a V30 in my Dr Z Best 2X12 Cab and it kicked ass with an amp like the Engl Savage. I now have the Lynchbacks in there.

metalmaniac93":3w1ejn58 said:
I am really liking the H30s in the Cameron 4X12. Not too bright IMO. I had a 70th Anny paired with a V30 in my Dr Z Best 2X12 Cab and it kicked ass with an amp like the Engl Savage. I now have the Lynchbacks in there.

Have you tried the Lynchbacks with your Atomica? I've been looking at those.

plexipwrd":ffkxtmvh said:
metalmaniac93":ffkxtmvh said:

Have you tried the Lynchbacks with your Atomica? I've been looking at those.

Yes, I have. They sound real good and are more like a higher output/modern greenback with a tight low end, more upper mids than the GB and some top end bite to them. I am now using it though for my wet cab for a W/D mix.

Back