New cameron thread

crankyrayhanky":xjvkg1z9 said:
I kind of wish I tried Ned's Cameron modded Sovtek before he sold it
No moral issues on used pieces, right?
Yes....you will burn in hell.

:LOL: :LOL:

Neddo is a good egg....
him and I sold the Lynch owned Cameron modded Wigl Purplexi back and forth several times. :D

crankyrayhanky":uc3rksav said:
I kind of wish I tried Ned's Cameron modded Sovtek before he sold it
No moral issues on used pieces, right?
My buddy bought that amp and it kills. He couldn't be happier with the tone he's getting for the price he paid.

Around 2008 I was looking into buying a Cameron CCV, but after playing metal for most of my musical life I wanted explore more Jazz and fusion styles.The money that I had saved for a new amp went towards a Two-Rock CRS1 instead of the Cameron CCV.The Two-Rock was an incredible amp for clean and smooth overdriven tones.In the last few years I have gotten my fire back to play metal again, and the CCV is the amp I have the most GAS for.I am haunted constantly by some of the clips of the CCV. Along with a few other's I believe it has the metal tone I have been looking for.Hopefully when I return to Toronto sometime this year there will be one in the used section so I can pull the trigger on it.

The thread got locked before I could respond. First and foremost the quote I need to respond to is:

King Guitar wrote:
johnpace2 wrote:
King Guitar wrote:
Tone Merchant wrote:
johnpace2 wrote:
I have no idea why people are attacking Steve. Mark has been doing mods with Jason managing the process for over a year. Steve is just one of many who have bought one.

When I bought my Modern mod from Jason, I paid AFTER the amp had arrived.

if and when the lawsuit comes down, its quotes like these that just makes my day :rock:

+1

What about the part where the 14 amps are YOUR responsibility? You always say that Mark quit, but so what, you guys still assumned the liability.

I'd have no gripe with you guys at all if you didn't LIE from day one. Remember all the posts that your wrote basically saying that while you had no real obligation, you'd do your best to make the 14 guys whole???? Turns out that wasn't true, and that's what bothers me.

Dude, first off your in my fucking house, get ahold of yourself or you will be gone.

Second we said we IT WAS NOT our obligation but we would try to get the $$ from Mark and get those guys the amps MARK took there $$ for NOT US.

You can't get it through your thick head that Mark fucking bailed and we couldn't get anything from him. Keep up this bullshit and your out of here. Anybody who ordered an amp from me, Rob or Dave got an amp or a refund. If you gave your fucking money to Mark, man the fuck up and go get it or STFU.

From the agreement and I can and will post the entire thing here if nessasary:

Mark aclnowledges that he owes CamAmp the sum of $42,000.00 (forty-two thousand dollars) to reimburse CamAmp for delivery of 14 CCV amplifiers at a
cost of$3,000.00 (three thousand dollars) each, payment of which amplifiers was made to Mark, but delivery of which was not completed. CamAmp accepts frrll responsibility for this obligation.
15. In retum, for CamAmp's acceptance of this obligation, Mark agrees that he shall receive only one-half of the net amounts referred to above until such time as CamAmp receives reimbursement in fulI of the $42,000.00 (forty-two thousand dollars).

I hope all the third parties appreciate and grasp the situation I am in. I am not here to drop F bombs, make personal attacks and insinuate threats of legal action. I really believe at this juncture all parties can come out of this making money and come out of this looking good.

I am trying to get all the CCVs out there owed payed back and I have been in contact with many of you including some with mods. It is disheartening to me that when I am trying to do the right thing that I am being threatened or should I say insinuated with legal action. If this happens not only will the people owed CCVS not be able to get their amps but any actual amps made by Mark could potentially not see the light of day for years. Also here I am a guy trying to do some good ending up in civil court. I have no intention of doing anything with Mark regardless of if its under the Cameron name or another without making right what was owed by him in the past.

What I will not take responsibility for or pay out cash for is any bad business decisions made by previous partners except for Mark as they were not able to make the brand profitable without Mark Cameron because they had their own ideas on how to design or manufacture amps against the advice of Mr. Cameron himself.

I hope this situation gets rectified and everyone can move on. When the dust settles and I am ready, I would love to buy a new CCV without any hassle

EXPcustom":87q28upc said:
The thread got locked before I could respond. First and foremost the quote I need to respond to is:

King Guitar wrote:
johnpace2 wrote:
King Guitar wrote:
Tone Merchant wrote:
johnpace2 wrote:
I have no idea why people are attacking Steve. Mark has been doing mods with Jason managing the process for over a year. Steve is just one of many who have bought one.

When I bought my Modern mod from Jason, I paid AFTER the amp had arrived.

if and when the lawsuit comes down, its quotes like these that just makes my day :rock:

+1

What about the part where the 14 amps are YOUR responsibility? You always say that Mark quit, but so what, you guys still assumned the liability.

I'd have no gripe with you guys at all if you didn't LIE from day one. Remember all the posts that your wrote basically saying that while you had no real obligation, you'd do your best to make the 14 guys whole???? Turns out that wasn't true, and that's what bothers me.

Dude, first off your in my fucking house, get ahold of yourself or you will be gone.

Second we said we IT WAS NOT our obligation but we would try to get the $$ from Mark and get those guys the amps MARK took there $$ for NOT US.

You can't get it through your thick head that Mark fucking bailed and we couldn't get anything from him. Keep up this bullshit and your out of here. Anybody who ordered an amp from me, Rob or Dave got an amp or a refund. If you gave your fucking money to Mark, man the fuck up and go get it or STFU.

From the agreement and I can and will post the entire thing here if nessasary:

Mark aclnowledges that he owes CamAmp the sum of $42,000.00 (forty-two thousand dollars) to reimburse CamAmp for delivery of 14 CCV amplifiers at a
cost of$3,000.00 (three thousand dollars) each, payment of which amplifiers was made to Mark, but delivery of which was not completed. CamAmp accepts frrll responsibility for this obligation.
15. In retum, for CamAmp's acceptance of this obligation, Mark agrees that he shall receive only one-half of the net amounts referred to above until such time as CamAmp receives reimbursement in fulI of the $42,000.00 (forty-two thousand dollars).

I hope all the third parties appreciate and grasp the situation I am in. I am not here to drop F bombs, make personal attacks and insinuate threats of legal action. I really believe at this juncture all parties can come out of this making money and come out of this looking good.

I am trying to get all the CCVs out there owed payed back and I have been in contact with many of you including some with mods. It is disheartening to me that when I am trying to do the right thing that I am being threatened or should I say insinuated with legal action. If this happens not only will the people owed CCVS not be able to get their amps but any actual amps made by Mark could potentially not see the light of day for years. Also here I am a guy trying to do some good ending up in civil court. I have no intention of doing anything with Mark regardless of if its under the Cameron name or another without making right what was owed by him in the past.

What I will not take responsibility for or pay out cash for is any bad business decisions made by previous partners except for Mark as they were not able to make the brand profitable without Mark Cameron because they had their own ideas on how to design or manufacture amps against the advice of Mr. Cameron himself.

Dude,

If you acknowledge that Brad and company did try and had full intentions to take care of the people missing amps why would you post this here? Why not post it on your website. Seems disrespectful to try to stir up more crap and it will only tarnish Mark even more as people read over and over how he stole people's money and amps.

If you really mean what you say stop talking about the past and deliver some amps......

the situation has been RECTUMfied.

buy Cameron,be ready for a sore ass!

if i knew then,when i bought my old bitch,what i know now,things would've been different.

I tried to get a refund... I was denied. Told that CamAmps doesnt do refunds. Then months later i tried to transfer my money i had invested to a marshall Satriani jvm, again, denied.

Gorehog":2k7nq6l2 said:
I tried to get a refund... I was denied. Told that CamAmps doesnt do refunds. Then months later i tried to transfer my money i had invested to a marshall Satriani jvm, again, denied.

I have been there with the CCV 2nd run order, but I was offered the Atomica (already have), the Old Bitch (did not want) or the BE-100 (also did not want). I ordered a CCV not the other amps.

LP Freak":ne1unqld said:
This thread lacks the goods of the original :scared:

agreed

at least i tried though.

i guess the mouthbreathers from the other one just dont overflow into the cameron forum. bummer. i was looking forward to more insight and jack handyisms from rogue and company.

Back