New CCV amps

Don't know, but I think Hell finally froze over. They should have just found another assembler to replace BangBang and stuck to the original Cameron design.

My 2 cents.....

You are probably right, but it is to late now. I wish I had only put down a deposit instead of paying in full up front for it a year and a half ago. :thumbsdown:

21_guitars":9bel8dqd said:
You are probably right, but it is to late now. I wish I had only put down a deposit instead of paying in full up front for it a year and a half ago. :thumbsdown:

Ouch....

steve_k":86eklwwr said:
21_guitars":86eklwwr said:

Ouch....

Tell me about it!!! I did the same thing!! :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: I do know that it they will not be out this year. Most likely around NAMM or later? :confused: :confused: :confused: What sucks for me is that I will be living/working in Belgium from early January to the end of April, so I wont even get to play it until May unless I come home for a visit.

With the new prototype alloy that the chassis' are being constructed out of that'll make the amp sound better, the 1st chassis probably wont be done till JUNE.

bhuard75":2hz4jedc said:
With the new prototype alloy that the chassis' are being constructed out of that'll make the amp sound better, the 1st chassis probably wont be done till JUNE.

What does this mean? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

metalmaniac93":vf9h30zl said:
steve_k":vf9h30zl said:
21_guitars":vf9h30zl said:

Ouch....

Tell me about it!!! I did the same thing!! :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: I do know that it they will not be out this year. Most likely around NAMM or later? :confused: :confused: :confused: What sucks for me is that I will be living/working in Belgium from early January to the end of April, so I wont even get to play it until May unless I come home for a visit.

I am glad I waited for a used one. Taking a guitar to Belgium? One of the funnest parts of word travel is finding guys to jam with in other countries. I sat in for a set with a Chinese rock band, never understood the words but we all understood each other....have fun!

guitarmike":35dwz1of said:
metalmaniac93":35dwz1of said:
steve_k":35dwz1of said:
21_guitars":35dwz1of said:

Ouch....

I am glad I waited for a used one. Taking a guitar to Belgium? One of the funnest parts of word travel is finding guys to jam with in other countries. I sat in for a set with a Chinese rock band, never understood the words but we all understood each other....have fun!

Well lucky you!!! I am planning on taking one of my cheap acoustics with me. It would be cool to jam with some people over there in Belgium or the neighboring countries.

guitarmike":mgjb6yw2 said:
One of the funnest parts of word travel is finding guys to jam with in other countries. I sat in for a set with a Chinese rock band, never understood the words but we all understood each other....have fun!
No doubt! I sat in with a variety band in Puerto Rico a few years back and had a great time...until we did "Sweet Home Chicago" and I had to chase the drummer around while he tried to play a shuffle (it was not his forte). :D

rupe":2rmyzxo7 said:
guitarmike":2rmyzxo7 said:
One of the funnest parts of word travel is finding guys to jam with in other countries. I sat in for a set with a Chinese rock band, never understood the words but we all understood each other....have fun!
No doubt! I sat in with a variety band in Puerto Rico a few years back and had a great time...until we did "Sweet Home Chicago" and I had to chase the drummer around while he tried to play a shuffle (it was not his forte). :D

At least it wasn't "Mustang Sally"..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

CCVfactory_zpsa3e4555c.jpg

Slow going...just waiting on Ron from RJM to send the final redesigned Midi board to Dave and George. Nothing moves quickly in this project.

King Guitar":1136beja said:
Slow going...just waiting on Ron from RJM to send the final redesigned Midi board to Dave and George. Nothing moves quickly in this project.
that means what ? appr. shipping date ?

That means George is building the new version and needs the midi board from Ron to complete the redesigned amp. Once he does and everything tests out and sounds perfect we will begin building them. Hope fully it is later this month as discussed. I will ask George to update this thread.

Brad

my boss (attorney) is retireing within two months. Ill have a lot of time on my hands. As ive said before Im available to help.

Back