New Deans for 07 inside [now with mustaine content]

that splittail looks freaking horrible

and what the fuck is up with all the weird graphics? i mean i guess it's better than ibanez and their guitars that are all black...but damn dude.

>|<>QBB<
MrDan666":44a35 said:
>|<>QBB<

The expensive models like the USA Razorbacks and ML's have OFR trems but all the import models come with licenced trems. Im planning on buying the Dean From Hell ML and im gonna buy an OFR to put on it. Luckily i can get an OFR fairly cheap so its not too bad..

really? i looked at one of the USA Dime's and it said Floyd Rose (no licensed terminology) but the trem was the same as my Jackson JT580! except it didnt say Jackson obviously LOL same route and design though (probably a takeuchi trem...).

and the Cooley guitar had a licensed Floyd but it said Floyd Rose on the trem, so that probably means that it is a Ping Floyd (which is the only manufacturer Floyd allows to use the name Floyd Rose on the trem).

weird...well, im not gonna worry about it cuz im looking at getting an RR24 and it comes with an OFR :D you cant imagine how long ive been waiting for a 24 fret RR!!!

>|<>QBB<
soc_monki":27342 said:
>|<>QBB<

really? i looked at one of the USA Dime's and it said Floyd Rose (no licensed terminology) but the trem was the same as my Jackson JT580! except it didnt say Jackson obviously LOL same route and design though (probably a takeuchi trem...).

and the Cooley guitar had a licensed Floyd but it said Floyd Rose on the trem, so that probably means that it is a Ping Floyd (which is the only manufacturer Floyd allows to use the name Floyd Rose on the trem).

weird...well, im not gonna worry about it cuz im looking at getting an RR24 and it comes with an OFR :D you cant imagine how long ive been waiting for a 24 fret RR!!!

If you were looking at the pics on the Dean website of some of the Dime guitars.. most of them arent photos, they are computer designed images that arent extremely accurate to the real thing. Im almost certain all the USA Dime guitars have OFR's!

The RR24 looks like a great guitar man 8)

>|<>QBB<
MrDan666":e5302 said:
>|<>QBB<

If you were looking at the pics on the Dean website of some of the Dime guitars.. most of them arent photos, they are computer designed images that arent extremely accurate to the real thing. Im almost certain all the USA Dime guitars have OFR's!

The RR24 looks like a great guitar man 8)

ok...i only glanced at the pics and didnt really take a magnifying glass to them. i didnt know some were computer generated. at least you get hte idea of what they look like :)

and yea...the RR24 looks sweet! i love my RR3, and thats going to be a BIG step up (and the most expensive guitar purchase since my PRS in 95!) but, its the guitar i wanted to get custom made and now that i dont have to get it custom, i dont have to pay as much! LOL

>|<>QBB<
soc_monki":86457 said:
>|<>QBB<

ok...i only glanced at the pics and didnt really take a magnifying glass to them. i didnt know some were computer generated. at least you get hte idea of what they look like :)

and yea...the RR24 looks sweet! i love my RR3, and thats going to be a BIG step up (and the most expensive guitar purchase since my PRS in 95!) but, its the guitar i wanted to get custom made and now that i dont have to get it custom, i dont have to pay as much! LOL

Your definitly not the only alone in wanting that RR24 model to come out.. I know a ton of people who couldnt get one because they couldnt afford Custom shop prices. But now i think a hell of a lot of people will buy the production model!

>|<>QBB<
MrDan666":7542d said:
>|<>QBB<

Your definitly not the only alone in wanting that RR24 model to come out.. I know a ton of people who couldnt get one because they couldnt afford Custom shop prices. But now i think a hell of a lot of people will buy the production model!

yea...i think it will be like the DK2M...people bought that guitar up like hotcakes! the RR24 will most likely be the same, but not as popular due to the one pickup thing. a lot of people want that neck pickup (and some are even planning to get the guitar and rout it for a neck pickup!) but i hardly ever use a neck pickup, so its no loss for me.

im really excited about it having an OFR though! :twisted:

>|<>QBB<
soc_monki":d6e14 said:
>|<>QBB<

yea...i think it will be like the DK2M...people bought that guitar up like hotcakes! the RR24 will most likely be the same, but not as popular due to the one pickup thing. a lot of people want that neck pickup (and some are even planning to get the guitar and rout it for a neck pickup!) but i hardly ever use a neck pickup, so its no loss for me.

im really excited about it having an OFR though! :twisted:

The guitar was made for shred, and most people who buy that guitar are going to be fans of COB and Alexi Laiho.. so i dont think the single pickup will lose them any sales..

I agree its very cool that it actually has an OFR!

>|<>QBB<
MrDan666":4ee15 said:
>|<>QBB<

The guitar was made for shred, and most people who buy that guitar are going to be fans of COB and Alexi Laiho.. so i dont think the single pickup will lose them any sales..

I agree its very cool that it actually has an OFR!

actually, a lot of guys on the JC forums said they wanted an RR with 24 frets forever, and now that they have it and it doesnt have a neck pickup theyre bummed...which is why theyre planning to get one and put a neck pickup in.

if Jackson did both...oh my lord :eek: LOL but i would get it even if i didnt like CoB and Alexi. the Rhoads is a sexy guitar, and i like minimalist stuff. so it fits me perfectly :)

>|<>QBB<
soc_monki":9eb91 said:
>|<>QBB<

actually, a lot of guys on the JC forums said they wanted an RR with 24 frets forever, and now that they have it and it doesnt have a neck pickup theyre bummed...which is why theyre planning to get one and put a neck pickup in.

if Jackson did both...oh my lord :eek: LOL but i would get it even if i didnt like CoB and Alexi. the Rhoads is a sexy guitar, and i like minimalist stuff. so it fits me perfectly :)

Ohh i completely forgot that the RR-1 is a 22fret guitar! Now i see your point completely!

Well i guess if it doesnt go down that well, Jackson will bring out another 24fretter with a neck pickup too

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":e1e25 said:
I like some of the finishes on those Razorback's and Razorback V's, but the headstocks are hideous...and those guitars are all like $4000.

Same here, I can't get past those hideous headstocks.

>|<>QBB<
MrDan666":d95d9 said:
>|<>QBB<

Ohh i completely forgot that the RR-1 is a 22fret guitar! Now i see your point completely!

Well i guess if it doesnt go down that well, Jackson will bring out another 24fretter with a neck pickup too

yup...only the JS model RR has 24 frets, and the Jackson Stars of course (Japanese market Jacksons).

weve been neglected in the states! LOL

RBTrans.jpg

Yeah man that one is awesome!!

I really like the look of the Flamed maple top Razorback, it just looks so cool!

I found this Mustaine stuff, the first one (preview) is from their official homepage

DM-GUITAR-PREVIEW.gif

And someone made a mockup of it in photoshop (badly) but for those interesed:

DM-GUITAR-MOCKUP.jpg

Back