New Diezel Einstein Combo Owner!

dgaemc2

Hi Everybody!

I am the proud new owner of a used Diezel Einstein Combo that I received in excellent condition on 1-16-09. I bought it without ever having the opportunity to play any Diezel amp. I did an extensive research of this amp (listening to sound clips and reading user reviews) prior to my purchase and felt it would be ideal for my needs.

Upon receipt, I was immediately impressed with the amp's versatility and sound quality. I was able to obtain excellent sounds from all 3 modes of Channel 1 and Channel 2 within 30 minutes using a Fender Strat Deluxe (HSS)!

I have been playing guitar for over 20 years and have owned (and still do own) numerous other "name brand" tube amps. However, I am especially impressed with the great sounds I can achieve from this amp. Great work Peter!

Out of curiousity, I am interested in knowing the month and year that my amp was manufactured. Serial number 004/191.

I am very pleased to be a member of the "Diezel Family" and am definitely in tone heaven!! :D

Welcome to the family. We are happy to have you! Enjoy your wonderful amp and may it inspire you to play and create beyond your hopes and dreams. :thumbsup:

Welcome, and congradulations! :thumbsup:
I, as well, have an Einstein combo and it is a wonderful amp.
I hope you continue to enjoy your Diezel.

Thanks everybody! I am very pleased with the Einstein Combo, and know that I will continue to be for years to come. BTW...this is a great forum.

I am interested in knowing the month and year that my amp was made. SN 004/191.

Can anybody answer this question for me? Hope so. :confused:

I don't know when your amp was made but congrats on the new amp. I would love to try a Einstein and see how it compares to my VH4. :thumbsup:

Back