New member saying hi

Scothron

Hello everyone. My name is Shaun. New to the community. I've been playing music for about 10 yrs but only over the last two months have I been turned on to the awesomeness that is the Egnater M4!!!! Recently got a single channel loaded with 3 modules for a pretty good price. Excited to bring this into my rig, next up for me is a good power amp and hopefully scoring the egie 3/4 modules. Anyways, I've already discovered a lot on this forum, so I figured it was about time I join up!!!
generally a metal player as well!!! From prog/power metal to death&black metal!!!
So once again, Hello!!!!

Welcome aboard fellow modularite! I recently got into the modular ring too, and I'm not looking back either!! Yeah, there's a lot of great info from some cool people here.
ENJOY!!

Yeah, it was sort of forced on me without option to play a Egnater IE4, while I was on tour recently. The first night I couldn't stand it, it was so different than any amp if played before, my Engl powerball or my Marshall JVM. By the last night of tour however, I was a total fan, it seems to have more clarity with the perfect amount of overdrive, not muddy but harmonics seemed to flow like water. And the musical feedback I could get was perfect and dead silent when I wanted it. It was my dream. Then drummer started telling me about the M4 and the egie mods and now it looks like a slippery slope for me!

VHT2/50/2 or 2/90/2 are great power options for the M4. For high gain modules, checkout the EG5. It oozes gain and cuts through the mix with it's upper mid voice. SL2 is a staple for that hot rodded Marshall tone. The...ah heck, just get them all. :rock:

Back