New Mesa Express Plus series

So they threw on the graphic EQ. I played the 5:50 last week and thought it was decent, needed a little more gain though.

I would love Mesa to release the Trifecta .
3 channel

Lonestar Clean
Recto orange OD
Mark series lead

solo feature , power switches, verb
that IMO would be a great amp

gtr31":3kffeabw said:
3 channel

Lonestar Clean
Recto orange OD
Mark series lead

Agreed, that'd be killer!
I'll even step it up:
-Lonestar clean
-Electra Dyne Crunch
-one Recto dirt channel with vintage/modern (tighter and more refined than standard 3-channel voicings
-Mark IV lead ch

Add to that a series Mark fx loop, midi, and adjustable power stages. Of course, nothing of the sort will ever come from Mesa as they are in the business of adding the features they feel we need. :LOL: :LOL:

glassjaw7":7z5yahsk said:
gtr31":7z5yahsk said:
3 channel

Lonestar Clean
Recto orange OD
Mark series lead

I'll even step it up:
-Lonestar clean
-Electra Dyne Crunch
-one Recto dirt channel with vintage/modern (tighter and more refined than standard 3-channel voicings
-Mark IV lead ch

Add to that a series Mark fx loop, midi, and adjustable power stages. Of course, nothing of the sort will ever come from Mesa as they are in the business of adding the features they feel we need. :LOL: :LOL:

I think it would also kill some of their other sales but yeah i think they could get away with charging 2600-2999 and a bunch of people would go crazy for it

I think the added features are cool, though I have read in other forums some complaints about Mesa doing their usual and making amps too complicated. For me, I like options. Having a solo boost is always a nice feature.

I hope the gain channel is a bit thicker than the original Express. When I got my DC-5, I was actually going to buy the 5:50, but the gain channel was so disappointing that I found the used DC instead, and it's just a far better amp.

glassjaw7":te5n4j1p said:
gtr31":te5n4j1p said:
3 channel

Lonestar Clean
Recto orange OD
Mark series lead

I'll even step it up:
-Lonestar clean
-Electra Dyne Crunch
-Mark IV lead ch

hurry up and release it =)

LonElectRectoMark VII

Back