New - Old Member

KarateRick

Hi. I was a member here for a long time, but after many years away I had to create a new account. How do I gain the ability to respond to for sale posts? There are some items I may be interested but I can't figure out how to reply to or message the sellers.

Thanks,

Rick

Never mind, I found it. KInd of hurts sellers in my opinion. My primary reason for participating in these forums is buying and selling.

Never mind, I found it. KInd of hurts sellers in my opinion. My primary reason for participating in these forums is buying and selling.
Exactly... Joining for the sole purpose of buying and selling isn't contributing, thus the 50 posts. Plus, you'll have a tougher time selling with no credibility not bothering to converse with members. If you just want to buy and sell, join Reverb.

Ain't hurtin' none of us that build some street cred. that paid our dues. I'd rather buy from somebody with some history here vs. a newb that just joined to sell a guitar. Yeah, let me give my money to a new user with one post. Hell, 51 posts would be a red flag for me, anyway..

Last edited:
There’s a reason Ditto Head sounds a lot like Doodoo Head.
Ditto head sounds perfect . Change nothing . Nasty real .
DH.jpg

Welcome back.

There was a user just today who created their account back in 2009 and just posted their first post today. It was a spam thread. Interesting, as bots were not really a thing back in 2009.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-26 121326.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-26 121326.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 16
Back