NEW RANDALL BROWN EYE MODS AVAILABLE

DAve would it be possible to switch from stock, brown eye, to hairy brown eye on either module?

jlbaxe":2ykbr0w8 said:
What mods do u do to the Egnater duals and on which ones?
I got my SL2 back from Dave and well,It is out of control.If you like the clips he has posted for the Hairy Brown Eye then you will love that mod!!!!I'm gonna send him more :rock:

Is the only difference between the Brown Eye and the Hairy Brown Eye more gain? The Hairy Brown Eye sounds a little brighter to me in the clip as well. Is my ear playing tricks on me?

Also, in a dual channel Egnater moduel, would it be possible to do Brown Eye on channel A and Hairy Brown Eye on Channel B?

EWSEthan":22j6s0x0 said:
Is the only difference between the Brown Eye and the Hairy Brown Eye more gain? The Hairy Brown Eye sounds a little brighter to me in the clip as well. Is my ear playing tricks on me?

Also, in a dual channel Egnater moduel, would it be possible to do Brown Eye on channel A and Hairy Brown Eye on Channel B?

Hairy Brown Eye as a bit more girth and gain.

Brad

EWSEthan":3d8nhxy2 said:

Not sure about that, but I did ask Dave to make sure my ChA has less gain than ChB. I think it's gonna kick ass!!!

Ok.....Just got in both my Hairy Brown eye module and my Brown eye module. These modules are FN KILLER!!! :rock:
I took them to the local music store and peoples jaws were dropping!! Run.....dont walk....ship your modules to Dave and get the MARSHALL KILLERS........ :D
Dave is a Helluva nice guy and easy to work with. THANKS DAVE!!!
Dan in Michigan
and life long FRIEDMAN FAN!!!

Break time mid session.....working in the Hairy Brown eye for the 1st practice.......
Dave.....You are a TONE GOD!! I am killing everyone here. Just taking a break and had to run in and give feedback!
Cuts with great GROWLY gain that is CLEAR and articulate. Sounds better than my partners Soldano! :rock:

Ok....just got in from a 3 hour practice session. The hands down winner of the day....Hairy Brown eye! It covered SO MUCH territory! Went from Dokken Kiss of death .......into Kiss War Machine.....didnt miss a beat. Drummer was asking me what I was using different and told him of the Friedman modules.....AGAIN....swear these drummers dont know SH&T about guitars!! anyhow just got in Daves Hairy Brown eye and his Plexi BROWN EYE module and it was a SLAMMING session! :rock:
Dave......a HAND SALUTE to you my Friend! :thumbsup:
Have another module coming your way this week! And probably about 4 more from people that watched us play and asked me what the HELL I WAS USING from Randall that sounded THAT GOOD!!
Thanks Man!!
Dan out in the Freezing Michigan....

Mailman1971":2yynoq8r said:
Ok....just got in from a 3 hour practice session. The hands down winner of the day....Hairy Brown eye! It covered SO MUCH territory! Went from Dokken Kiss of death .......into Kiss War Machine.....didnt miss a beat. Drummer was asking me what I was using different and told him of the Friedman modules.....AGAIN....swear these drummers dont know SH&T about guitars!! anyhow just got in Daves Hairy Brown eye and his Plexi BROWN EYE module and it was a SLAMMING session! :rock:
Dave......a HAND SALUTE to you my Friend! :thumbsup:
Have another module coming your way this week! And probably about 4 more from people that watched us play and asked me what the HELL I WAS USING from Randall that sounded THAT GOOD!!
Thanks Man!!
Dan out in the Freezing Michigan....
:rock: :rock: HBE is a smoking tone!!!!The Modded Erect he just did for me is CRAZY GOOD!!!!!!Very,very aggressive sound now!!!!!!!I likey :rock:

Curious - is the Erect mod to the GL "Grail" specs, or is it something different? (please describe if so, sounds pretty interesting)

RACKSYSTEMS":3tgu9pwk said:
No its very different. Its more aggressive with more gain vicious is the word. Dave
!00% accurate :thumbsup: Dave Thanks a bunch,The Erect is a KILLER!!!!!!!!

Dave's Hairy Brown Eye is awesome. Mine just came in and it can cover a wide range on tones. Thanks Dave :rock:

RACKSYSTEMS":1r21htwx said:
No its very different. Its more aggressive with more gain vicious is the word. Dave

Dave:

how does jason's modded e-rect compare to my EG5 you modded? (just curious if I should just go ahead and buy me a Erect to send you now ;) ).

Eric

aeroic":3l411s97 said:
RACKSYSTEMS":3l411s97 said:

Dave:

how does jason's modded e-rect compare to my EG5 you modded? (just curious if I should just go ahead and buy me a Erect to send you now ;) ).

Eric

Hmmm....in Jasons Words....The Erect just ate his EG5 alive! :LOL: :LOL:
Just shipped you another Module today Dave....work your Magic! :rock:

Dan

Mailman1971":31qjpesm said:
aeroic":31qjpesm said:
RACKSYSTEMS":31qjpesm said:

Dave:

Eric

Hmmm....in Jasons Words....The Erect just ate his EG5 alive! :LOL: :LOL:
Just shipped you another Module today Dave....work your Magic! :rock:

Dan

Well my EG5 I was talking about, is the one Dave modded. So I'm hoping that the E-rect vs EG5 is pretty close match up :)

Eric

Back