New truck rig.

rottingcorpse

Warmoth parts guitar and a Positive Grid mini with a custom grill. Both the guitar and the "amp" need to be set-up before I can know what's truly going on.
20230419_193313.jpg
20230419_193325.jpg
20230419_193340.jpg

Sweet! Do yourself a favor and read online before you update firmware on the Spark. I know it tends to brick the original Spark so it might do the same on that one. Mine has never been updated because Positive Grid can't get their shit together :mad:

The painter is a friend since the (now defunct) Dean guitars forum.
The positive grid issue is being hashed out for me by Juggy Mike from this forum.
It seems to be a glitch when using Android, but not with Apple. So I'm told...
...because I have no idea how any of this smart phone shit works.
I am about to toss it and get the same set-up Truck Driver Shawn has.
He runs a duality dx into a driftwood purple nightmare foot switch thingy. Great tone.

is that a nazgul?
Dark winter. I have no idea how it sounds yet.
Planning on Mike looking into everything next wensday night.
And I wanna plug it into an egnater Armageddon I bought like 6 months ago I still haven't tried out yet.

Also note the flame on the roasted maple neck would pop big-time if it had a finish on it.
The back looks great but its hard to photograph.

Sweet! Do yourself a favor and read online before you update firmware on the Spark. I know it tends to brick the original Spark so it might do the same on that one. Mine has never been updated because Positive Grid can't get their shit together :mad:
What are the issues going around? I found mine will go silent sometimes from moving the pickup selector switch on my active guitars. It's strange and requires a reboot but so far it's the only issue I've had other than having to put an eq in the "signal chain" on every profile.

That's pretty cool man :cheers:

PS: looks like there is a little DNA on that guitar case you may need to attend to :D
I was actually wondering what that case was. I had an old one for I think a Fender Coronado that was similar.

What are the issues going around? I found mine will go silent sometimes from moving the pickup selector switch on my active guitars. It's strange and requires a reboot but so far it's the only issue I've had other than having to put an eq in the "signal chain" on every profile.
From what I've read on the Postive Grid Forum, several people have tried to update firmware with resulting in an amp that does nothing but have 5 blinking lights. No sound or anything. Some haven't been able to do a factory reset. This has been a known issue for years now and nothing has changed AFAIK. I'll never give my money to PG again.

PS: looks like there is a little DNA on that guitar case you may need to attend to :D
It's a pretty fancy Dean soft case for the ML. The Dean logo is embroidered into the leather. You should see how nasty the other side is.
It was abused badly on many occasions at the D.O.A. parties at Dean headquarters in Florida.
Including being barfed on.
This soft case has stories.
There's even a copy of my favorite childhood book in the side pocket. "Go Dog Go!"

Back